1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

There's a Reveal All command in the Debug Panel. How to un-reveal?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by SirLemonWinks, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirLemonWinks

SirLemonWinks Chieftain

Anyone know of a command that undo reveal all?

2. ales_

ales_ Heir

What Debug Panel?

3. Trias

Trias Donkey with three behinds

There might not be such a command.

4. wgooch

wgooch Chieftain

The debug menu can be enabled by switching EnableDebugMenu from 0 to 1 in the AppOptions.txt file under your documents (press ~ to display it).

I'm pretty sure there is no way to undo the revealing of the whole map, but you can enter 'help' and then press the 'toggle log' button to view a list of available commands, maybe you'll find one that way.

5. Soterius

Soterius Chieftain

Just write down the seed number before you reveal all. Then when you find a map you like, you can always load it by inserting that seed number when creating a new game.

Or you could simply save the game right before you write the reveal all command and load that savegame...

6. cephalo

cephalo Deity

Real quick, can you tell me how to reveal all? I haven't looked into it yet.

7. ackoman

ackoman Chieftain

I've changed the 0 to a 1, but the ~ key is not bringing anything up. I'm using a UK keyboard.

8. barbarianscientist

barbarianscientist Chieftain

Save your game before you reveal and reload it after you took a look at map. Not so much a command, but leads to the same outcome.

9. ackoman

ackoman Chieftain

So I need to load a saved game, re save it, then load it again and then press ~ ?

10. callan

callan Warlord

No, if loading a previously saved game then you can simply press the ' key (on your UK keyboard) to bring up the debug panel near the top left. Then type in "reveal all". When you have finished looking at the map you simply reload the previously saved game again.

11. ackoman

ackoman Chieftain

OK, I worked it out - I just needed to press the right button, I had been trying ~ and `

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.