1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

They better include SDK in BtS for mac!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Macintosh' started by Sebiche, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebiche

Sebiche is better than you

who else is sick of hearing about the greatest mod ever, then finding out you cant use it?

who else is sick of being retreigned to some unaltered mod because SDK is present?

who else wishes one could play some 24 civ games on an ultra-huge map?

I AM.

I DEMAND that BtS for Mac have the ability to use SDK mods.

ALSO

i am sick of having a watered down version of a much better game! macs run better and freeze less, and yet MY SCREEN STILL GETS FUNKY EVERY 5 MINUTES!!

i swear that color glitch makes me so damn angry!

im at war, invading some territory and all of a sudden my screen goes back to the 70s with the freaking color scheme.

oh, and TERRAIN BECOMES ALMOST INDISTINCTIVE.

I DEMAND THAT BTS FOR MAC BE JUST AS GOOD AS THE ONE FOR WINDOWS. NOTHING LESS, NOTHING THROWN TOGETHER, NOTHING GLITCHY AND NOTHING THAT MIGHT RESTRAIGN IT!

jesus i have to wait 6 extra months for a watered down version of a game on a superior plataform. oh the irony.

2. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Temper, temper!

I suggest you address your "demands" directly to Aspyr. I don't think they come here often at the best of times, and now that Brad is off to Apple I doubt if we'll see anyone from Aspyr here at all.

3. Sebiche

Sebiche is better than you

it just makes me so angry!

but i will. Thanks Alan

4. Bazzalisk

Bazzalisk Chieftain

Yeesh.

They have said that they are interested in making a Mac SDK. Last we heard this couldn't be done until a change was made in the windows version.

It may happen, it may not, ranting on an internet message board won't change that, and only serves to irritate other posters.

(For the record I would really like for there to be an SDK, but I'm not going to rant about it online, that's silly)

5. dutchking

dutchking Deity

I AGREE!!! Even though that crap doesn't happen to me THAT much. But one more thing: Civilization IV on Windows SUCKS BAD! All the pc's that it runs on are cheap pieces of @#$%. Well put, eh? :lol: :goodjob:

Moderator Action: No, not well put, really. Thread closed.

I do NOT want you or any other poster starting up petty platform wars here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.