1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

they were like clowns in a VW I tell ya...

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Stories & Tales' started by dannyevilcat, Dec 13, 2001.

1. dannyevilcat

dannyevilcat DESTROYER OF FURNITURE

Sorry to interrupt all the succession games :) , but I have a query for my esteemed fellow Civaddicts.

What's the most workers you've ever gotten from capturing a city? I ask this because tonight I got exactly 12 of them from one English city! 12!

So what exactly is the record on this I wonder...?

2. das

das Regeneration In Process

Well, once Babylonians had 16 workers in Nippur, I am not sure what exackly were they doing out here, but we - Aztecs have made a riflemen salad out of Nippur's defenders, so we did the same thing to Babylonians, that they did to Jews! Their workers had to build a Great Road between Berlin and Tenothictlan, in order to reestablish the trade they ruined.

3. Rymiss

Rymiss Chieftain

The stupid computer always moves all his workers in the area into the city im about to capture for some reason so alot of times i get about 10-15 workers per city.

4. Sam_Catchem

Sam_Catchem Chieftain

Remember settlers too! The AI often stores them up in their cities..and that equals 2 workers.

12? 16? Freaking amazing..never seen that many.