They're All Barbarians.

Feeling bRRRRave or maybe just RRRReckless.

Recognise the flag?

Definitely RRRReckless

Nasty? Yes :evil: Little, don't think so Betty Boo. Enjoy you're nice little war with the aztecs. Barbarians!

Losing the war at sea (badly). Building some destroyers, Japan's fishing fleet is being decimated. Californian picket line has disappeared.

Spoiler :

Hatwoman's horses have been sent to the slaughterhouse. Crimea will fall next turn.

I'm away until Tuesday. I'll resume when I get back or nocho could try to make sense of the random unit disposition.

I'm tempted to revolt back to slavery. Production from lost turns will be made up fairly quickly by whipping away the malcontents.

Attachments

• Tokugawa temp.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
if nocho can play and post soon, i think he should, just to keep this thing from stalling some more [yes, you may all laugh as pholk is talking about keeping a game from stalling]

Ha ha, Too late :mwaha:.

nocho has lost his chance to drag victory from the jaws of defeat.

First I shall relieve the shackles of state religion, men (and women and children) should be free to worship whoever or whatever they wish :bowdown:. This obviously only applies to the peoples of our enlightened nation who are free from barbarian superstition :culture:.

Then, at the same time, I shall impose the shackles of state slavery :trophy:.

Then I shall proceed to lead the pitiful remnants of our glorious armies to an even more glorious death :crazyeye:.

Apres moi le popcorn :popcorn:.

everyone should be free to worship who they like...as long as its the state :D

Pigswill seems to have excellent ideas on how to lead us to the jaws of whatever he deems most appropriate, so indeed I'll get the popcorn out. And tidy up later. :mischief:

Popcorn mode? so be it! :popcorn:

Spoiler :
nice warmongerrrrrrrrrrring pigswill! :hammer:

"Your Imperial Zoobness" declaimed Date Masamune, Immortal Minister of the Interior, "The peasants are revolting!".
Tokugawa, Immortal Emperor and Perpetual Guardian of Civilisation, laughed at his minister's consternation. "Pas de tout, mon ami" he replied (possibly influenced by his newest bodyguard Eugene Collache), "they are simply celebrating the abandonment of hereditary social stratification. Save your revulsion for the western barbarians".

Indeed the pesants were very happy and anarchic revels persisted for three years:

On the subject of the western (and southern and northern) barbarians the news was mixed.

On the one hand the aptly named destroyers of the Glorious and Immortal Empire regained control of the western pacific and australasia.

On the other hand:

Spoiler :

Oops, no screenshot of the destruction of Hamburg.

The empire after the latest series of reverses:

Berlin should fall fairly soon. Thebes on the other hand is quite heavily defended. Maybe think about wrapping up the Russian front. No sign of roman forces as yet. It might be nice to put the indian barbarians out of our misery but that would require transports and artillery.

Could someone remind me how to delete saves on the server. I'm running out of space.

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1880.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
nice conquering Immortal Emperor-san

to delete: go to My Account and on the left sidebar, at the bottom, is Attachments, click and delete to your hearts content

I'll see if I can get some turns done this weekend. Any brilliant advice apart from unbarbarianizing and debarbarianizing the known and unknown world?

Still worth looking at depriving them nasty barbs of oil, Hatwoman has three sources. The stack in Thebes could be problematic but enough artillery would do the job. Maybe go for Thebes, Memphis and the oil then consider giving them a temporary reprieve (in exchange for suitable compensation).

Most of our losses have been artillery and fighters, we have plenty of rifles for the moment.

We'll need to keep a stack of sorts in Europe in case Rome decides to do something.

I'm wondering about banks being the quickest way to boost research.

I'll see if I can get some turns done this weekend.
Well, I couldn't, as you might have guessed.

I haven't forgotten about this, but the game is a bit too daunting for my limited time right now. To make matters worse, I'll be away from the civ comp for a week around xmas, so I won't get to this until the 30th at earliest. So if somebody else feels like giving this a whirl, feel free. Otherwise I'll hopefully report back in around new year. Sorry and such.

Maybe I'll play a couple more turns while waiting for someone to bite the plunge/take the bullet.

1882. Raze obscure russian city in the tundra.

1884. Raze obscure german city:

That's the end of the german barbarians.

Raze obscure egyptian city:

Massacred the barbarian defenders. Ain't artillery great.

1885. raze another obscure russian city in the tundra.

1887. Interesting. The italian barbarians are quite innovative in their savagery, their 'praetorians' have become 'marines'. Its also difficult to annihiliate their polluted hovels without risking contamination by french or greek 'culture'.

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1887.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Nice ;)

I would go defensive on Europe ... the real beef here is Hatty, that still is quite powerful and has enough of troops to make us a run for the money.

Maybe it ia also time to finally start cleaning India out, no? Island hopping + carrier assisted softening works nice :p

Top Bottom