New Units that can wreack havoc to neighbor's countryside and border. These units have hidden nationality and thus you can attack your neighbors w/o declaring war. They cannot use friendly neighbor's roads or RR (neutal land is ok) and cannot capture city. They have access to the pillage promotion that will be discussed below. Their purpose is to annoy the ai (or the ai annoy you). Each civ can have up to a limited number at one time (no thief army!) Thief: (max 4) Melee unit Str 4 Mov 1 Special: Pillage 1.5x gold than normal Tech: Code of Law crazyeye Upgrades to Bandit Bandit: (max 4) Melee unit Str 6 Mov 1 Special: Pillage 2x gold than normal Tech: Guilds Upgrades to Pirate Pirate: (max 8) Melee unit Str 9 Mov 1 Special: Pillage 2.5x gold than normal. Free Amphibious Promotion. Have access to drill promotion. Tech: Astronomy Upgrades to Mob Mob: (max 8) Melee unit (finally machine gun w/shock has some use!) Str 12 Mov 1 Special: Pillage 2.5x gold than normal. 20% Withdrawl Chance Tech: Facism Upgrades to Gangster Gangster: (max 8) Melee unit Str 14 Mov 1 Special: Pillage 2.5x gold than normal. 30% Withdrawl Chance Tech: Refigeration Special Promotion only these units can have: Pillage 1: Pillage gold +50% Pillage 2: Pillage gold +100% Pillage 3: Pillage gold +100%, road and RR pillaging now yields gold Flee 1: 15% withdrawl chance Flee 2: 25% withdrawl chance Poor and Desperate: (1 time ability) next pillage yields 300% gold GG cannot attach to these units.