Things I Desperately Wish Women Would Say to Me On First Dates

"Is that a Gun in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?"
"Actually it's a gun, a glock 17"
"..................??"
"Like to see my NRA membership?"
"..................???"
"I'll get my coat".......

(And not really folks ;))

I just showed my wife this thread and she said I should post something none of us want to hear on the first date.

"Jesus I've got a lot of crabs!"

"Are you a Big and Small or a Medium and Small type of guy?"

"Would you stop locking in on my modified assets"

"What would you do for 10 :gold: a turn?"

After getting to your (or her's) home, she asks to have.. you know ;) so here's my version:

¨It grants you an extra :), but it may also increase your :yuck:

And your answer is, after long time of thinking:

¨Your head would look good on the end of (my) pole.¨

"Come to my goody hut and I shall teach you some new techs! ;)"

I prefer when they say, " Do you want to give me a ride home?" followed by, " You haven't seen my apartment have you? why don't you come up for a bit?"

or another good one..

"I'm not really looking for a relationship but I'd love to hang out." followed by, "12am phone ringing.."

I know these are things most of you haven't experienced but.. I'm sure you love to hear about the experiences of others.

I also like.. ;) and this one is good.. heh, " My friends in from out of town and we just got home from the bar but if you want.. (pause, followed by some laughing) you can come over and hang out with us? I've told her all about you she'd love to meet you"

omg..

*shivers*

Also, one of the stupidest things I've ever done was while driving around with some chick just talking and all of a sudden she's like.. "Why don't you just park somewhere." and then me being the genius I am said "What for, you just wanna talk there?" and then she says, "I dunno.. We'll find out when we get there, it doesn't matter." and then me further cementing the genius factor.. I keep driving..

I dunno what I was thinking, I think I chickened out lol beautiful girls still get the best of me sometimes. I love it when they're ugly, takes all the fear out of me lmao wow, I still can't believe I did that, that girl was amazing.

Same girl too another time, waaaasted at some house together, other two go in there room me and her are in the living room alone talking about me and her before she leaves town for good and I just don't do . .. .. .. . yet again, let her take the couch and I just slept on the floor underneath her...

Wow, it still amazes me how stupid I can be if I actually like a girl, it took me awhile to really destroy any feelings I had, it's the only way to make it work, you gotta be cold and not even like um lol makes it so much easier if you just stop caring about them and thinking about how they feel..

So cold, yet so utterly effective, still makes me sad sometimes tho.

Me - "Sorry I am a little tired, I stayed up late last night playing a game on my computer called Civ4."

My Date - "Oh really?! I love that game! I did the same thing two nights ago, I was like... one more turn and then it was 6am!"

Can you say DREAM DATE? :)

"Well hello there, Nick. It's a pleasure to meet you at last! I'm always looking for CLOSER relations with leaders, if you catch my drift..."

Is that the Cristo Redentor in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

My absolute favorite though is when they say nothing at all..

God it's so rare, please god, give me a mute.

I also find it scary at what a geek fest this thread is, if I wasn't so confident I wouldn't even have the guts to post on this.

SickCycle, this is meant to be a complete joke thread; not a place to brag about your conquests. Its meant to be tongue in cheek.

:groucho:

I see you've built Sid's Sushi - would you be interested in my clam?

Top Bottom