1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Things Rocklikeafool Is Working On

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Dragonia II Mod' started by rocklikeafool, Apr 9, 2008.

1. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

Please only post in this thread if you have suggestions or you're a modder for D2. (If you're modder for this, I know you will have suggestions and helpful hints for me.) It is possible that I may add other things, depending on what Darque allows.

1. Updating Dragonia map from CivIII to BTS through the Worldbuilder.
    2. A List of Feat Promotions

2. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

The list of Feats is below. These are special promotions that require certain things to be given to your units. As of now, I have no idea as to what those prerequisites should be, unless they are explained in the actual feat. I will also list civilopedia entries later. Feel free to offer suggestions on these. Please refer to the feats promotions thread for these.

Monster Slaying
    Bloodbowl Champion
    Master Assassin

Edit:
    BTW, Darque, could you delete this post?
    Thanks.

3. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

Tell me what you think of these first three, especially you, Darque. I'll take your suggestions and edit it accordingly (especially Darque's). Thanks.

Edit: Darque, please delete this post as well. This and the one above it have been moved to the Feats Promotions Thread. Thanks.

4. Darque

Darque Chaotic Lord of Dragonia

If you need posts deleted, you would have to ask a moderator. I don't have the power to do so.

5. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

Oh, ok. Hmm...*looks for moderator*

Thanks, btw.