Things that Grown Ups wish they could still do . . .

Lumin

Niman of Draconis
For kids: What do you think Grown Ups wish they could still do.

For Grown Ups: What do you wish you could still do. (don't worry we wont pursecute you or anything).

Things that Grown Ups wish they could still do . . .

Look inocent,

have the ability to crawl under policemen's legs. :D

Keep the ideas comming. From both sides of the AGE spectrum.

(try to make it sound funny to) :lol:

...and get away with it, with nothing more then a laugh and a smile - heck, don't really even need the latter...

I miss having women change my underwear for me.

Originally posted by superslug
I miss having women change my underwear for me.

yeah but you get that again at around 80, bath too.

Originally posted by sourboy
yeah but you get that again at around 80, bath too.

An excellent point! Now I have a reason to live to the age of retirement! :thanx::goodjob:

lol thats good. expecialy the pic :D

keep em comming

Many grown-ups wish they could still go on bouncy castles with a height restriction.

Most adults with they could return to the "care-free" lives they had as teenagers, without the stresses of marriage, a job, etc. But us teenagers have to contend with the stresses of school, is it really worth it . . . ?

Originally posted by RealGoober
Most adults with they could return to the "care-free" lives they had as teenagers, without the stresses of marriage, a job, etc. But us teenagers have to contend with the stresses of school, is it really worth it . . . ?

Yes, it is...

mmm... bouncy castles...

You also have to think that school cariculums (sp?) have changed over time. My parents never took Algebra when they were in school, and I took up to preCalc in highschool alone.

So, if they were thinking about going back to being a teenager, it would be a lot easier in our eyes, as they would not be doing such complicated things. Rarely a computer in the room, no Algebra, no requirement for extra languages, etc.

Originally posted by Crowpocalyptic1
You also have to think that school cariculums (sp?) have changed over time.

It's CURRICULUMS. And yes, I'll bet a lot of parents today would wish they were attending school together with their kids - when you've got nifty new classes like IT. Then again, I bet many kids today envy their parent's stories of school a generation earlier, when science experiments were not restricted by stifling safety laws!:p

I miss the carefree days where my friends and I would pend all day looking for something with wheels (waggon, lawn mower, desk chair, etc.) to ride down the biggest hill we could find. I suppose I could still do that, but I don't want to end up like the crew of Jackass.

For the people of Victoria. I lament the loss of the "slide of doom" in Beacon Hill Park. It has been replaced by a child-friendly, wimpy model. :(

Top Bottom