1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Things to remember for V.2

Discussion in 'Civ4 - World 2009 Mod' started by remake20, Jan 23, 2009.

1. remake20

remake20 :)

If this could be stickyed please

Whoops I put the thing at the top and hit post thread. Anyway post what we need to remember for V.2 here.

2. MasterOfDomain

MasterOfDomain Chieftain

Well a suggestion I made earlier is for resources such as oil, gas and coal to slowly disappear as they are used, to represent a dwindling supply of the raw materials. It seemed to recieve a good response, so something to consider for ver 2.

3. DVS

DVS El Presidente

Not going to be stickyed I would think, those threads are for general, needed info.

Version two is a long way off and not something any modders should really be thinking about much right now. It is a year down the road at least. We still have a long way to go before version 1 is ready.

I have no problem with you guys keeping your ideas for it organized in this thread though. :)

4. remake20

remake20 :)

I just didn't want some feature or something to get lost before then.

5. DVS

DVS El Presidente

Yes ok, it is a good idea to keep track. :D