Things you feel are underrated.

Clement

Layman
I was going through my Simpsons DVD's the other day and as i did so i saw my tiny "King of the Hill" collection, completely eclipsed by my ten seasons of Simpsons, i found it so hard to get a hold of the 5 seasons that i do have of it here in the UK, simply through lack of interest it seems, there are 14 seasons in all i think yet i cannot buy them here, they just werent published sadly.

I feel this is a crying shame as i really thought very highly of it, it had an understated and subtle humour that made it unique, and i feel it is a very underrated cartoon that came to an end recently.

Here is the first doodle/cartoon of king of the hill that introduced the characters to the people that ended up publishing them, even in this early state i still feel the same humour coming through:

Link to video.

What things do you like that you feel are underrated? :)

Clone High and Downtown both deserved waaay more than the piddling one season they each got.

Not enough people liked Nathan Barely, either, but, then, if they did, they'd probably get really annoying about it like they did with The Mighty Boosh. But, then, the show is about hipsters, so would me being annoyed at that prove that I'm missing the point? But, then, I'd be being annoyed about the hispters being annoying about it, so is that in the spirit of the show? :crazyeye: Well, anyway, at least Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris have both kept themselves busy since.

Abstinence outside of marriage
A proper wariness of the PRC
Black label Jim Beam
A good morning smoke right after waking up as you sip on your freshly brewed coffee
Boobies
The Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire was a great show that deserved more than 5 episodes

Eastern Europe, Balkan states; Macedonia and Bulgaria in particular.

Gas Station food, from slurpees to 7/11 hot dogs.

A million times yes. I'll throw in their little selection of pound cakes and breakfast pastries as well. The one's down here also usually run a Laredo Taco Company stand inside too, which serves up some good food.

Sports Night. Great dialog and acting.

- Shamrock Shakes
- Clean, new socks
- Hot wings
- Martin SP Phosphor Bronze guitar strings
- Lemonade

Overkill.

Muffins
Star trek
preppy style clothing on girls (not naughty preppy, real preppy!)

I think a good night's sleep is generally rated about what it's worth. Everyone knows it's good for you and most people who habitually go without still acknowledge that a good sleep is necessary now and again.

Calling that food is in fact overrating it.
False! Some of it tastes pretty good, grade Z meat be damned.

A million times yes. I'll throw in their little selection of pound cakes and breakfast pastries as well. The one's down here also usually run a Laredo Taco Company stand inside too, which serves up some good food.
Yeah, the pastries aren't terrible either. There is a 7/11 by my office that also has decent salads. It's cheaper and just as tasty as the cafeteria in my office building.

-
- Hot wings
- Lemonade

I thought everybody already loved these things.

Top Bottom