Thinking of trying pot (If you've never done it, don't bother)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldEagle

Deity of All Drummers
Hey guys, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Basically, one of my best friends smokes pot every once in a while, maybe once a week. He's commin over to my house sometime in the next couple weeks, and I could ask him to bring some with him. My parents won't be around; we have an area down the road from me, about 1/4 mile, thats cleared out but hidden from the road, which is where we'll be doing it. I'll bring a can of axe to get the smell off us. So basically...

-What's it feel like?
-Effects?
-Any form of a hangover? When? -Answered
-How long does it last?
-Would you recommend it, knowing what you know now?
-Anything else I need to know? Recommendations?

Don't smoke pot, really just don't. You will be better off. If you need to feel good do something else

Please dont try pot, or any other drugs.

It's not worth it. :)

EDIT: What Stylesjl said.

If you've never done it, don't bother
Surely you are unable to comment on the cruelness of torture? ;)

If you only want to hear from a certain group of people, it seems like you already have an opinion, and just want us to tell you what you want to hear ;)

If you only want to hear from a certain group of people, it seems like you already have an opinion, and just want us to tell you what you want to hear ;)
I'm just saying, if you've never smoked, you don't have the experience of what it's like.

Smoking pot gives me a similar buzz that overindulging in alcohol does, except that it is easier to get to the buzz and results in no hangover. I've used it numerous times to get the first draft of writing done when I need some creatity in the project. I clean up my pot-induce mistakes on the second draft when I am not high. In moderation, it is not harmful. Please don't drive though and watch out for the authorities since they would love to send you to prison and set a murderer or rapist free to make room for you.

Don't try it. I live in Florida too, I will come find you and stop you.

And trust me, you don't want that.

And anyway, sex is better. Go have sex with somebody instead. Your friend is already coming over, there you go.

Don't try it. I live in Florida too, I will come find you and stop you.

And trust me, you don't want that.

And anyway, sex is better. Go have sex with somebody instead. Your friend is already coming over, there you go.
1. 5 hours away
2. AIDS
3. Heterosexual

I'm just wondering, what's the buzz like.

I don't mean to be the voice of Satan here, but I see no problem in you smoking pot. :D

In response to your questions, depending on how much or what type you could be high for an hour or two but usually not longer. Don't worry about hangovers. Some people say they have a "low" after the first high, but nothing big. (and never happened to me) Nothing noticable if that's what you mean.

If you want to smoke make sure your in the company of friends (yes even high friends) its far more comfortable especial for the first times.

Just don't make it habitual. There is nothing inherently wrong with it, but people will still throw their lives away for it in extreme consequences.

Go ahead and try it though, if you plan to do it again or not. (The last thing the world needs is another future anti-marijuana activist who has never actually tried it :ack:)

Just don't make it habitual. There is nothing inherently wrong with it, but people will still throw their lives away for it in extreme consequences.
No problem with that, I won't be able to get it very often. Don't think I'd throw my money away on it, or risk being caught; plus, I have no means to buy it.

Listen to Bob Marley while you smoke your Mary J.

Never touched the stuff and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom