Third City

Yeah, and this isn't the first time he's done this either :(This is now the third time Sommers is trying to make out that someone the majority of the team is not in favour of sheep city first.

I agree. I am in support of city 4 being 1W of horse, but we can't put it in caste-iron yet, it's still quite a way off.
:lol: 2000 election!!! I am not trying to pull a G.W.B. I swear:D. I am just trying to point out that we have a genuine (and VERY important IMO) nuance in the City 3 question. So I will trudge on depite the allegations of election impropriety;)

At this point it seems like "Sheep First, With Horse right after" has the following supporters: Kaleb, Cav, Smoke, Sommers, Donsig, Jimmy, Jeff
"Sheep First, figure out the rest later": Provo
Horse First: damnrunner, Shogu

So it is 7 votes for Sheep First With Horse right after... I can live with this, So for the time being I am ready to debate where horse city goes. Unless of course, anyone else still wants to talk about Horse first v. Sheep first. I don't presume to say that the debate is over just because I am happy. If anyone else is unhappy please feel free to say so.

Let me know if folks disagree.:)

We also need a name for City 3 BTW.

"Silence of the Oyzar" ? With reference to the "Silence of the Lambs" (Sheep).

to follow the Kazakh theme: Astrakhan.

There should be no lock ins for two cities in a row for packaging. We decide on a city at a time, with so strings attached. There is still some 6 turns to city 3 is settled, and about 10-12 turns to City 4 is settled, so we should let time take its natural course.

There should be no lock ins for two cities in a row for packaging. We decide on a city at a time, with so strings attached. There is still some 6 turns to city 3 is settled, and about 10-12 turns to City 4 is settled, so we should let time take its natural course.
:lol: Funny that you make the exact statement I was thinking of while writing a reply... anyway... We decide whatever majority decides... and presently, the majority has decided that we will settle Sheep first and Horse second.

"No Lock-ins"? That's funny funny funny :crazyeye: Kind of like no "tag backsies" in Dumb and Dumber movie:)

BTW I am saving these quotes here for future reference ("blackmail" purposes;))
Hehe, I am changing my vote to writing again (from myst)

Revised Poll - Technology (t39)
I suggest a new technology poll including a dash for meditation/polytheism through mysticism

Mysticism and Meditation/Polytheism (whatever is available after myst)
Pottery
Writing
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=305545

Haha, I am not giving in to Blackmail :) If I can handle Oyzar the Mountain Clam, I can surely handle you, Governor Sommerjeb :)

Exactly, which is why it's such a good thing we are fogbusted so far west :)

Yeah, I totally agree on the fogbust here. I learnt some good gaming with this.

Yes, we settle the tundra by the sheep, and build a granary in it.

Astrakhan is a Russian city situated where the Volga enters the Caspian Sea, very close to Kazakhstan. It's a cool sounding name and would be good for a coastal city.

Another possibility is Aktau, Kazakhstan's only seaport.

It ain't going to be much of a seaport even though it is coastal but Askau sounds alright to me. I'm not too fussed about city names so I'll vote for whatever is most popular :)

I'm down for either Astrakhan or Aktau, I think either would be appropriate.

Sorry, I meant Aktau not Askau :confused:

Top Bottom