This Civfanatic wants a T-Shirt

Does Civfanatics sell merchandise ?

T-Shirts, hats, Visa Cards ?

C'mon it's the 21st century !

I am unaware of any Civfanatics logo merchandise. I do not recall if Thunderfall has ever done anything like that in the past with Cafe Press or the like. Since that is a matter of owner trademarks/copyrights rather than forum or website management delegated to staff, I think we will have to kick that upstairs. I suggest you try to contact Thunderfall directly by private message

He got a job, got a girlfriend, etc

Are you just being facetious? :dubious:

Who is actually responsible for the matter of the email notifications? It has now been ONE YEAR, THREE MONTHS since they worked properly. No, the brief time several weeks ago doesn't count, since they went straight to spam, contained phishing warnings, and were waaaaay out of date.

This is a very good indicator that actually selling merchandise on this site would be a bad idea. I'd have to see indications that the site owner is present and making definite progress on getting the technical problems fixed before I'd consider parting with real money.

Are you just being facetious? :dubious:

Who is actually responsible for the matter of the email notifications? It has now been ONE YEAR, THREE MONTHS since they worked properly. No, the brief time several weeks ago doesn't count, since they went straight to spam, contained phishing warnings, and were waaaaay out of date.

This is a very good indicator that actually selling merchandise on this site would be a bad idea. I'd have to see indications that the site owner is present and making definite progress on getting the technical problems fixed before I'd consider parting with real money.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN SPEND MY MONEY ON !!
Get your own cash and stop picking bottles for food ..

Moderator Action: Not really sure, but the last phrase in the 2nd line appears to be a bit insulting, unless I am mistaken here, please refrain

Padma! :D

I'm still waiting for the (All) Other Games section to be fixed. It's been like 3 years or so now.

Also pfft, I play games regularly with someone who recently had a baby, is married, has a full time job, is in an orchestra and does some other IRL stuff and still manages to lead an entire group of people on a weekly basis. Thunderfall is slacking :p

Or likely just lost interest in being active, which is fair enough.

I'm still waiting for the (All) Other Games section to be fixed. It's been like 3 years or so now.

An announcement soon in that thread. We have settled on the new forum structure there, and are now discussing implementation, such as how to automatically tag the threads to identify which game they pertain to before mass transferring them to their new locations.

Top Bottom