This game is bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Sage

Emperor
This game is really bad and I dislike it a lot. I hadn't played it since October last year, but I picked it up again today to check on how it has developed. It has gotten even worse than my last playthrough.

It's been acting strange all the time today. First, I lost a general, but not to the enemy. He only disappeared, just vanished. then, I built a world wonder which gave me a free social policy. Upon reloading the game, that policy I chose was again locked. I am certain I had my general alive and I am also certain that I picked that policy. It's like the game is cheating on me and thinking that I don't notice.

Just now, I went to war with France. My knights all of a sudden froze strangely and the knights icon was moved to an adjacent hex, while the knight unit itself remained in the hex where it was supposed to be. then, when I finally got them activated, it said they had no moves left, while I know they had. i needed the knights.

On top of that, the game won't let me end my turn. Maybe it's tired of me and doesn't want me playing anymore. You sit there for hours on end and try to play it only to get this kind of laughable treatment.

What a load of drivel, this game! I regret the day I forked out fifty euros for this piece of unfinished, buggy, cheating rubbish. Ia m certainly not buying any DLC and no expansion for this at all, and I will NOT pre-purchase Civ 6 from the company that made this utter garbage and I do not trust in their name or Sid Meier's anymore! What a fail!

This game is really bad and I dislike it a lot. I hadn't played it since October last year, but I picked it up again today to check on how it has developed. It has gotten even worse than my last playthrough.

It's been acting strange all the time today. First, I lost a general, but not to the enemy. He only disappeared, just vanished. then, I built a world wonder which gave me a free social policy. Upon reloading the game, that policy I chose was again locked. I am certain I had my general alive and I am also certain that I picked that policy. It's like the game is cheating on me and thinking that I don't notice.

Just now, I went to war with France. My knights all of a sudden froze strangely and the knights icon was moved to an adjacent hex, while the knight unit itself remained in the hex where it was supposed to be. then, when I finally got them activated, it said they had no moves left, while I know they had. i needed the knights.

On top of that, the game won't let me end my turn. Maybe it's tired of me and doesn't want me playing anymore. You sit there for hours on end and try to play it only to get this kind of laughable treatment.

What a load of drivel, this game! I regret the day I forked out fifty euros for this piece of unfinished, buggy, cheating rubbish. Ia m certainly not buying any DLC and no expansion for this at all, and I will NOT pre-purchase Civ 6 from the company that made this utter garbage and I do not trust in their name or Sid Meier's anymore! What a fail!

This isn't a bug report, this is a rant. Further more, what makes you think everything you experience everybody experiences? I never had an issue with the game. So it's obviously just you that has those issues, if that's the case, then it's the fault of your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom