This is a wee bit strange

Hamlet

Manic Depressive
Since I've no idea how to frame what I want to say.

As some of you may recall, and the vast majority of you will quite understandably not, I once posted on here regularly, but my visitations have kind of lapsed - I just looked at the last time I logged in, and that itself was last October. I can't actually remember posting on here for at least two years.

But I still kind of miss this place, and I'm rather interested to see anybody from the days of yore is still knocking about. How is everyone, in any case? Has anything happened in the time I've been away? Are these kinds of threads even allowed anymore?

So many questions!

I expect nothing is new. We've had countless discussions about things that have been discussed before.

Was Intelligent Design discussed when you were around? That was a fad for a while.

Edit: we have the thread available to mention that you've returned.

No, there was no Intelligent Design back in the day - it was just plain old evolution, pure and simple. Intelligent Design wasn't even a glint in Pat Robetson's eye back when I was active.

If you're speaking about my general personal life, then I'm doing pretty awfully, but let's not let that distract us. I'm more interested in youy lot!

A huge inrush of people have flowed in after Civ 4 came. The numbers are still climbing.

I find the olden days very interesting, they seem like a fantasy. I would love to know more about them. (Seeing as I came in early 2005)

Didn't you use to have some kind of danish flag-looking thing for an avatar? Also a picture of Hamlet comes to mind, but that might be because of your name. I always figured you were danish anyway:p

I guess not much happened, usually doesn't...

Tycoon101 said:
A huge inrush of people have flowed in after Civ 4 came. The numbers are still climbing.

Goodness.

Tycoon101 said:
I find the olden days very interesting, they seem like a fantasy. I would love to know more about them. (Seeing as I came in early 2005)

They weren't that interesting, to be honest. The posters were very eccentric, many of the threads were of a poor quality, and the moderation was often poor. Things have got a good deal better now. I can't think of many forums of which I'm a long-running member of which have actually drastically improved over the years, but this is almost certainly one of them.

funxus said:
Didn't you use to have some kind of danish flag-looking thing for an avatar?

Yup.

We've got a million different religion threads. Was that an obsession at your time?

A lot of "Ask a (insert your profession/religion/lfe experience)" threads. Nice to meet you, by the way.

Top Bottom