This is ODD. Electronics Boutique in

TownsendVol

Bringer of Justic & Hope
Maryville, Tn (city size about 50,000) has recieved the game but the Electronics Boutique in Knoxville,TN (city size about 350,000) has not recieved it yet.
:rolleyes:

Ofcourse I pre ordered from the one in the bigger city thinking they would get it first:confused: So now i have reserved a copy in Maryville over the phone and Im going to get my money back from the Knoxville store. :goodjob:

So hopefully tonight with all this wheeling and dealing I will have it today sometime. :love:

Elect. Boutique by me for somereason had a ton of the LE versions lying around but none of the regular version. So I basically went upstairs and bought it at Software Etc. which had both. The salespeople at EB were too busy playing GTA3 for me to bother asking them so I just left and bought it elsewhere.. It's cool as the same mall has both EB, Software Etc (aka Babbages) and a Funcoland. And there's a Target and Best Buy nearby so it's all clustered..

I went back to work and cancelled my preorder from Outpost.com which didn't even ship yet..

Jay

I know what you mean. I just made the trek on my lunch break to get the game and now all I have to do is wait till I get off work to play. About 1 hour and 30 min. I should be playing. :D

Im THRILLED. I was all hyped about wed. when I was going to get the game but now I can play one day earlier. :D Plus on Wed. night I cant play much anyway due to church obligations.

Have a blast with the game.

i agree, the distribution seems erratic. the only place in town i've found it in is Electronics Boutique in Glen Allen, VA (i live in Richmond). CompUSA and Best Buy just scratched their heads when i asked them about it. EB has TONS of copies, LE and regular. there wasn't even a line to pick it up...

There wasnt a line at EB in Knoxville either but I didnt really expect one at 12:30. I think most will go after work.

I think some are holding it till the street date of Oct.31st. Thats what EB in Koxville was doing till I told them I wanted my money so I could buy the game in Maryville. He said, "They are selling it to you:eek: " I said "yep:D "

He then called his boss I guess and sold me a copy right there. :love: But they still didnt have it on the shelves.

Im sure many have it in their warehouse but cant or wont put it on the shelves till tomorrow due to the street date.

Im in retail and I did the exact same thing last night. I had to tell a friend no even though I had boxes of the book in the back here but we couldnt sell them.

Top Bottom