1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

this simple code does not work

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by criZp, Jan 10, 2018.

1. criZp

criZp Chieftain

t3s3y63y.jpg
    This buildingprereqs stuff isn't working. Does nothing. The file is ofcourse set to load, in the properties. Any thoughts?

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

logs should tell something, if I had to guess I'd say that <PrereqBuilding> may need to reference an existing building, and so you may have to use a DELETE WHERE instead of setting a "" building as prerequisite.

3. criZp

criZp Chieftain

Alright thanks, I rarely use delete so I forgot I could even do that. It worked : )

4. LeeS

LeeS Imperator

Yeah, table definition solves the mystery, as Gedemon surmised:
    Code:
    CREATE TABLE "BuildingPrereqs" (
    		"Building" TEXT NOT NULL,
    		"PrereqBuilding" TEXT NOT NULL,
    So if you want to eliminate a Prerequisite from an existing Building you need to delete the row rather than update it with a "NULL" value.