Tholal's Pyre Zombie/Sons of Asena fix (unofficial patch "p")

Thanks for the response. That's too bad, but I will try anyway (its just a tiny XML change... how could that affect anything? :))

Too bad. Interestingly, I am in a game where I am sandwhiched between the Doviello and the Sheaim... I chose to fight the Doviello first. My choice was based in part on their lack of pyre zombies and it (their lack of pyre zombies) very much steered how I chose to engage them. I think that is faux irony.

It did not break saves. I am happily slaughtering Sons of Asena on the grasslands plain I cleared forests from near my capital. They are not exploding and trashing my siege trains.

I will have firebows by the time I declare on the Sheaim.

Can someone (who knows how) make one install file that includes the patches? Its a little hard to get new/returning players when the necessary files are all over the place. We shouldn't require a scavenger hunt just to play FFH2.

Additionally a one-step install for MNAI (so we don't have to install base FFH2 first) would be sweet.
Thank you!

I just tried to DL the fix and it didn't work.
My tech savvy brother said it was broken.

When I clicked download it had me DL attachment.php not the fix zip file. We tried to open up the .php but it didn't work.

I just tried to DL the fix and it didn't work.
My tech savvy brother said it was broken.

When I clicked download it had me DL attachment.php not the fix zip file. We tried to open up the .php but it didn't work.

I just tried and it downloaded as a zip file, so maybe give it another try?

I tried again, same problem.

Im guessing it has to do with the parental controls in the firewall on this computer (Im on my kid brother's computer).

I will have to try from another computer some time.

I tried again, same problem.

Im guessing it has to do with the parental controls in the firewall on this computer (Im on my kid brother's computer).

I will have to try from another computer some time.

It could also be whatever anti-virus or internet security program the computer is using. I've sometimes had difficulty with downloading mods, or modmods, or patches, especially if they're new or don't have very many downloads, because they're relatively unknown and the internet security program blocks them or quarantines them. If that's what's happening to you, there might be a way to override what your security program is doing.

I tried using a different browser.
Worked.

Apparently Internet Explorer just couldn't handle it...
Thankfully I also have Chrome.

What's the error? Did you install patch o beforehand?

Yes, I have patch o installed. After I replaced the Civ4UnitInfos.xml with this patched one, I get an error when the game loads because it can't find any of the correct XML files.

Top Bottom