Thomas war events

SIMPA

Prince
Hi guys and girls!!
Did someone isolate events from Thomas war like earthquake,smoke,dises..
I saw in next war that strategyonly have some similar events...Iam downloading that mod now,but if anyone have that events I will wreally apriciate if I can have it...
I try to isolate them from Thomas war and put them as modular but I always get some xml error and my eyes cant look at the monitor any more...and when I finaly put them in mod then I have no animation for earthquake in game :crazyeye::crazyeye:
Thx
Pozdrav!!

Hi guys and girls!!
Did someone isolate events from Thomas war like earthquake,smoke,dises..
I saw in next war that strategyonly have some similar events...Iam downloading that mod now,but if anyone have that events I will wreally apriciate if I can have it...
I try to isolate them from Thomas war and put them as modular but I always get some xml error and my eyes cant look at the monitor any more...and when I finaly put them in mod then I have no animation for earthquake in game :crazyeye::crazyeye:
Thx
Pozdrav!!

Best thing to do is do what you just did, put what you are having problem(s) with here, and a copy of what you are doing/have done, and someone might take a look at it, i took ALOT from Thomas' War, and btw thx for d/l'ing my mod.:p

Thx guys for replays and help...
Strategy your mod is huge man...:)
I was just vondering maybe someone already isolate events like storm,earthquke..and made them in modular format like tornado and vulcano..
I was probebly make some stupid eror somewere in xml...
I will just cut them from NWA and pasted in my xml..:p

The_J you always do some great things with pyton(you are like next tsentsom1 :p)
Why dont you just consider to do that events from Thomas War in modular format, I think that many people would like to have that in CIV4...just take a look Tornado and Vulcano events by Garet and some other people it have a great number of downloads wich means that people like that....:)

I read somewhere that Strategy is working on military bases
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=331824
Please chek this and tell me is this possible to do????

Thx guys!!

Top Bottom