1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Thomas war events

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by SIMPA, Oct 16, 2009.

1. SIMPA

SIMPA Prince

Hi guys and girls!!
    Did someone isolate events from Thomas war like earthquake,smoke,dises..
    I saw in next war that strategyonly have some similar events...Iam downloading that mod now,but if anyone have that events I will wreally apriciate if I can have it...
    I try to isolate them from Thomas war and put them as modular but I always get some xml error and my eyes cant look at the monitor any more...and when I finaly put them in mod then I have no animation for earthquake in game :crazyeye::crazyeye:
    Thx
    Pozdrav!!

2. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Best thing to do is do what you just did, put what you are having problem(s) with here, and a copy of what you are doing/have done, and someone might take a look at it, i took ALOT from Thomas' War, and btw thx for d/l'ing my mod.:p

3. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Administrator Supporter

I guess, you mean the events from the Gods Of Old mod, so it might be easier to isolate them in that mod.

4. SIMPA

SIMPA Prince

Thx guys for replays and help...
    Strategy your mod is huge man...:)
    I was just vondering maybe someone already isolate events like storm,earthquke..and made them in modular format like tornado and vulcano..
    I was probebly make some stupid eror somewere in xml...
    I will just cut them from NWA and pasted in my xml..:p

The_J you always do some great things with pyton(you are like next tsentsom1 :p)
    Why dont you just consider to do that events from Thomas War in modular format, I think that many people would like to have that in CIV4...just take a look Tornado and Vulcano events by Garet and some other people it have a great number of downloads wich means that people like that....:)

I read somewhere that Strategy is working on military bases
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=331824
    Please chek this and tell me is this possible to do????

Thx guys!!

5. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Administrator Supporter

Thanks for the compliment :D.

I've already thought about taking these events out of the mod, but when i tried it, i didn't have enough experience, and at the moment i don't have enough time, sorry.