those who enter Svartalfar's woods do not leave.

Abremms

Prince
hey! I'm new to FfH2, but i just finished my first game with the Svartalfar. I don't think i'v ever had a game, civ or otherwise, elicit so much evil laughter. turn after turn my ancient forests ran red with the blood of trespassers and my assassins laid waste to my neighbors!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

srslytho, CRAZY fun mod, can't figure out why it took me so long to finally download it. thanks to the authors for making such a well thought out and polished mod!

Svartalfar is my most often played FfH civ. All other Evil nations are rather unaesthetical, with these brutish barbarians or orcs, wretched ugly demonic thingies, or drunk circus perverts. The Calabim have some romantic appeal, true, but all these dark blood-sucking rituals sound unappealing.

But the Svartalfar are different. They know how to be evil with elegant glamour.

I don't agree with you there Lone Wolf.
Yes the swats are really cool but there is something to be said about OO Calibim and that Keylin and her balor tea parties are just all the rage.

This said, I newer, ever have a game going without the swats in as at least an AI.

As an admiring and humble player I call for a motion to make this thread into the official Praise FFH2 thread.

If i wasn't so fanatical about dwarves, the svarts would have been my weapon of choice too. Deadly boobstorm from the shadows! :goodjob:

Svarts are my fave as well. They're just too awesome to be understood by the lesser minds of humans and brutish dwarves.

I've never played the Svarlatfar. I play Malakim most often, I would guess more often than every other civ put together.

Sidar maniac here. I modified them "a bit" to make them more than competitive:
philosophical, tolerant, charismatic plus the grigori worldspell. Just the greatness of the people, forget about the land. or many cities. One city is enough, plus some outposts from where to harass.

Yes, the recon line sucks, etc. But have you ever considered what happens to a nightwatch upgraded to a ghost? Mask at will, Hide at will...
1) hide
2) mask
3) attack and unmask immediately thereafter
4) recover in the "enemy" city
5) goto 1

Top Bottom