Thoughts of Waking Up

I usually wake up and first thing start reviewing what I have to do in the day and planning.

Originally posted by Stile
I had a dream that involved a vending-style arcade-like machine that I think I might patent. I'd like to talk about it to see if it's feasible, but I'm scared someone will steal it. My first thoughts were deciding who I could trust. I chose my daughter. She can't talk yet, so I'm pretty safe.

Mental note: Steal idea.

On weekends:

I think to myself "Why is it so hard to do menial tasks?" then I realize..."Oh, I'm hung over!"

On Weekdays:

Just get it over with and I can go back to sleep.

My first thought was of the incredibly clichéd dreams I'd had, followed by my first feeling for the day: embarrassment. The dreams were of a tenaciously friendly raven I'd fearfully batted at as it approached, and of a subterranean pool my wife and I swam in, the scintillating waters containing one killer whale.

Quite often the need for a pee gets me up, so generally 'CRAP if i dont get up now im going to have to sit here and squirm for ahwhile' i still dont generallly get up at first waking.

Where am I? Man, I have to go home

I dont think. I just get up and do whatever it is I need to do.

I usually think of ways to avoid getting out of bed.

Depends on the day. On a day involving Uni, I'm usually thinking of ways to justify not going. This is difficult when your first lecture is at midday :p

Sometimes though my first 'thought' is actually some random song - and I mean completely random - which I will not get out of my head for the whole morning.

Hearken! The new day calls to thyself, CivCube son of CivSquare. Whether thine travels shalt cross many a peril, whether thine thoughts be contributive to thine great future!

Hearken! [size=medium]Hearken![/size] [size=largest]Hearken![/size]

Actually, "Oh goody I have to get up.":sad:

Top Bottom