[GS] Thread in which I dump the gifs I've made of the GS leaders

Lord Lakely

Idea Fountain
introducing:

MATTHIAS CORVINUS (Medieval Metrosexual)

Matthias1.gif
Matthias2.gif

KUPE (Angry Hippie)
Kupe4.gif
Kupe3.gif

WILFRID LAURIER (are we certain this isn't King Candy)
Laurier2.gif
Laurier1.gif

PACHACUTI (pulled no levers)
Pachacuti2.gif
Pachacuti1.gif

MANSA MUSA (CEO of Musa Industries)
Mansa2.gif
Mansa1.gif

I'll do Kristina in the next post because this board sucks and I can only add 10 gifs per post. :nono:

Enjoy!!

KRISTINA (Patroness of Passive-Aggressive Facial Expressions)
Kristina4.gif
Kristina3.gif
Kristina5.gif

SULEIMAN (Pictured: be4 Kebab Removal)
Sully1.gif
Sully2.gif

DIDO (trouble, trouble, cauldron bubble)
Dido3.gif
Dido1.gif

ELEANOR (Two Queens for the price of one!)
EleanorSmall3.gif
EleanorSmall1.gif
Eleanorsmall2.gif

Last edited:
that's really helpful thanks for collecting them

Yeah, I can definitely *feel* the personality oozing from all of them, which is a breath of AIR from the last expansion. Kristina's sprite is probably the most intense, and she inspired me to back and make some gifs for the others as well :) (I already had made banner gifs of most other leaders, including several of avatar gifs of Kupe, so it was only a question of cropping what I had). I'm definitely excited for the final three, hopefully they can match the high standard set so far!! ^__^

Yeah, I can definitely *feel* the personality oozing from all of them, which is a breath of AIR from the last expansion. Kristina's sprite is probably the most intense, and she inspired me to back and make some gifs for the others as well :) (I already had made banner gifs of most other leaders, including several of avatar gifs of Kupe, so it was only a question of cropping what I had). I'm definitely excited for the final three, hopefully they can match the high standard set so far!! ^__^

Lautaro and Robert were the best of the RnF leaders for expressiveness.

Kristina looks almost exactly like a receptionist at my work, when I first saw the video yesterday I was pretty amazed.
Not sure if I will show it to her though! :)

CPWinner had a good point about hidden firaxis logos, maybe we need to look up for them when the game arrives and we can stare more closely.

Kristina looks almost exactly like a receptionist at my work, when I first saw the video yesterday I was pretty amazed.
Not sure if I will show it to her though! :)

CPWinner had a good point about hidden firaxis logos, maybe we need to look up for them when the game arrives and we can stare more closely.

She reminds me a great deal of one of my wife's coworkers at the public library.

Thanks for this!

Have we found any instances of the Firaxis logo on these new leaders?
I think the pommel of Mathias' sword.

Edit:

My guesses based on the FL videos:

The ring on the right index finger of Mansa Musa.
The buttons on Laurier's vest.
Pachacuti's ear rings.
The buttons on Kristina's cuffs.
Kupe's gigantic medallion thing.

Last edited:
I think the pommel of Mathias' sword.

Edit:

My guesses based on the FL videos:

The ring on the right index finger of Mansa Musa.
The buttons on Laurier's vest.
Pachacuti's ear rings.
The buttons on Kristina's cuffs.
Kupe's gigantic medallion thing.

For Laurier, the FXS logo is hidden in its Hockey Rings.

That's a sneaky way to hide it. Make me wonder if others UI have them *goes check all the UI of all the leaders where we didn't find any Firaxis logo*

I really think the title for Mansa Musa should be "Desert Santa Claus".

Top Bottom