Thread to negotiate an end to the Italian forum strike

ThERat said:
I do remember the Winter Olympics 1984 in Sarajevo and how the home crowd booed every single skier of other nations. It was pretty disgusting and didn't really help to gain friends.

And now the country no longer exists. There's a lesson to be learned there.

are there any lawyers, who can clarify the juristical frame for mc dreads approach? :)

Red Threat said:
Luckily, Not all Italians vote for Berlusconi and Bossi.

No, a**holes and "northern Africans" (heard that expression for southern Italians from a Lega Nord voter) don´t. :joke:

Fun aside, I think it is a normal procedure before such an important game that fans, trainers or players start to bash each other (think of the press conferences before boxing), which will continue of course some days/ weeks after the game. I hope the players are more mature and don´t start provocations on the field, but I guess we will see an emotional, dramatic game. The referee must be veeeeery cautios with his whistles to not put oil into the fire and let the game escalate. Whoever wins should play the final at full strength, so I hope for a good, clean fight.

MCdread said:
We should open a thread that would only stay active for one hour every day, and during that hour we could bash, insult, banter, and provocate the other teams, and even our own, if they deserve it. It would be the Stress Relief Official Thread. :)
Moderator Action: :nono:

Bad idea - Rik

Okay, we'll continue to do that in the normal threads. :mischief:

P.S.: J/k.

KaeptnOvi said:
Flammeküech is delicious :drool: you can give the alsace-lorraine to us :plz: that way we'd get quiche lorraine as well :drool:
Damnit, I forgot about the quiche lorraine. :blush: OK, take Alsace if you want, we keep Lorraine. :D

kryszcztov said:
Damnit, I forgot about the quiche lorraine. :blush: OK, take Alsace if you want, we keep Lorraine. :D

oh, theres a difference in between those two?
im such a cretain de cuisine

kryszcztov said:
Hehe. :D I'm relieved about it. Maybe we could stop fighting over Alsace-Lorraine and make them an independent country ? And blockading all their Flämekuche exportations ? :p

(2 posts in a row about Alsace-Lorraine... guess on which side of the Rhein this has been a trauma :lol: )
:hmm: Oh wait! This is about Alsace-Lorraine...did I mention how much I love that Flammkuchen?! :mischief:

Well, you could bomb the crap out of the Alsaciens with your nuclear weapons, just give us Strasbourg back. :cry:

Rhye said:
FYI,
Bild has asked Germans to boycott pizzerias in retaliation for disqualification of Frings
I don't know if you have ever eaten a pizza in Germany, but they are disgusting anyway. There's so much fat that it's all wet. :crazyeye:

I like a lot Germany, and there are many things I love in the German gastronomy, but I must confessed that I've never had a good surprise with the 3 pizzas I've eaten there (in restaurant I mean). Now, I may have been simply unlucky, but that's been enough for me to stop going in pizzerias in Germany.

Rhye said:
FYI,
Bild has asked Germans to boycott pizzerias in retaliation for disqualification of Frings

Even german pizzerias? ;)

kronic said:
just give us Strasbourg back. :cry:
Never. :D

Jus watch the crowds in front of Giant screens in Strasbourg, and you'll know to which country they belong. ;)

Marla_Singer said:
Never. :D

Jus watch the crowds in front of Giant screens in Strasbourg, and you'll know to which country they belong. ;)

Bah, they're scared of the guys in the shadows with the bayonettes. :p

Man this whining about the "german behaviour" (as if you could put it on a whole nation lol) is really making me angry bc it has a taste of anticipatory obedience in it. And no, I don't mean our italian members that joined the party again (wb! :) )
Some ppl do really take some things far to serious. Go read heise.de/tp that's your stuff. Aw never mind I'll go home an prepare for the game now.
Hope it won't get ugly. And I love Pizza! ^^

kronic said:
Well, you could bomb the crap out of the Alsaciens with your nuclear weapons, just give us Strasbourg back. :cry:
No. That's what you get when you unite your people under one flag one thousand years after everybody else. :D Anyway, what's so cool in Strasbourg, anything exciting ?

And I don't know about pizzas in Germany (I've never been to Germany anyway, funnily that's the only neighbour I have never visited), but Italian pizzas are... mamma mia !!! :drool: Firenze, Napoli, Venezia... wherever I went to, it was Pizza. :D

kryszcztov said:
No. That's what you get when you unite your people under one flag one thousand years after everybody else. :D Anyway, what's so cool in Strasbourg, anything exciting ?
Well, there's the cathedral...

And I don't know about pizzas in Germany (I've never been to Germany anyway, funnily that's the only neighbour I have never visited), but Italian pizzas are... mamma mia !!! :drool: Firenze, Napoli, Venezia... wherever I went to, it was Pizza. :D
That's sad you haven't visited Germany, it's really one of our most interesting neighbours to visit. Even without speaking German you can easily handle it and realize how much people are nice over there. :)

As for pizzas, well I generally eat pizzas when I go abroad too (actually, I simply always eat pizzas). Pizzas I've eaten in Spain were always very good, same is true of course in Italy. I must say that pizzas in France are generally of good quality, even if they are way too expensive in many Parisian restaurants. However, I haven't been fascinated by the pizzas I've eaten in England, the Netherlands, Denmark or Germany. Those pizzas are generally bigger, with more paste, and with more fat. It's a matter of local tastes I guess...

Eating the pizza could be symbol for beating the Italian team right? So actually ALL Germans should eat as many pizzas as they can during the game!!

willemvanoranje said:
Eating the pizza could be symbol for beating the Italian team right? So actually ALL Germans should eat as many pizzas as they can during the game!!
But only Pizza Arrevederci. And that doesn't sound too good, really. :undecide:

willemvanoranje said:

If the players in particular eat as many pizzas as they can during the game, they're definitely going to eat Pizza Arrivederci after it.

Top Bottom