Three gifts to the FfH2 fans... (a contest)

Wow, that's a really neat thing to do - you're too kind :)

They're all good; I especially like the lower two thirds of "Ascension", though I'm not quite sure on the pose of the sillhouette. Oooh, it's hard to decide which one to express a preference for, but I think I'm going to have to jump on the I-like-to-think-I'm-too-cool-to-put-a-dragon-on-my-wall bandwagon and ask to be in the hat for Ascension.

A thought - you might want to think about the possibility of people registering new accounts to increase their chances. Not that anyone who likes FfH would be so dastardly, of course!

Put me down for the 3rd one! I do agree with previous posts, the first poster just doesn't seem to have the "kick" the other 2 have. But, great looking they all are!

Do I count as a fan?
hmmmm...yes. Team members are the ultimate fans :lol:

(...though I still need more room on my civfanatics picture attachment allotment - I've used about 18MB of my 20MB account, mostly on ffh2 desktops) ;)

hmmmm...yes. Team members are the ultimate fans :lol:

(...though I still need more room on my civfanatics picture attachment allotment - I've used about 18MB of my 20MB account, mostly on ffh2 desktops) ;)

I'll PM TF about your room allotment and not expect favoritism when you draw names from a hat...

Os-Gabella is one of my favorite leaders and that also happens to be my favorite poster. I'll drop my name in the hat for #1.

Put me down for the 3rd one! I do agree with previous posts, the first poster just doesn't seem to have the "kick" the other 2 have. But, great looking they all are!
First-off all the pictures look great.

I had to LOL, because I had a hard time deciding between #1 and #2. For me the dragon did not have the 'kick".

Apparently, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thank you most kindly for the offer. If I am so fortunate, #2 please.

Hi I am new here >>
I tried the mod and loved it
Anyways
I honestly like the first poster the best
Great work on them

DEFINITELY number three for me. Sure, having a dragon on your wall probably qualifies as geeky. That said, red is my favorite color, and I think the FfH2 logo looks best on this poster.

This is really a great gift from you! <3 Team

Put me for first one, though I have no idea how expensive it is to ship it to Croatia (Well probably just as much as to any European country)

image 2 is the best I think :)

Although i'm also in australia... so as above xD

Second one... If you can ship to europe

Great contest:)

I'd love the second one, throw me in the hat please!

Thanks for doing this, very kind!

- feydras

Os Gabella please!

If it's possible to send it to Europe, I'll go with number 2. It looks niiiice.... :drool:

I am a great fan of the dragons, try to play them is oftenas i can (black and gold) I go for the third one, and if europe is expensive i will help ofcourse (if i win ;-))

Top Bottom