1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tides of Crimson (FANTASY MOD)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by haluu, Nov 19, 2010.

1. ZergMazter

ZergMazter Prince

I want to download it but my antivirus says this mediafire site is not safe. Its marked on red! Did I click on the wrong thing?

2. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

The site is fine, just some of the ads may not be.

3. haluu

haluu Confused Troglodyte

Thanks for pointing this out. I noticed that too just recently while playing. This has been fixed in the 1.3 patch I just released. you can download it here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24241

4. haluu

to "complete the task below", you should see an advertisement. on the advertisement you should see "click to reveal security code". click on that. you should see a video advertisement. soon after, you should see a message that says "Please enter:" with a text phrase after it. enter in that text phrase and click on "Return to Page" and then "Authorize download" and you will be taken to the download screen. Click on the green "Download" button to begin your download. let me know if you have any other questions. =)

5. haluu

thanks for your interest in the mod! try going through the steps i listed above in my previous post, and see if the download works for you. i have an antivirus too, but if you click on the correct links, you shouldn't have any issues. let me know if you are still having problems.

6. Tigris of Gaul

Tigris of Gaul Warlord

I'd like to download but every time I try Mediafire just keeps refreshing. What's the secret?

7. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

Weird problem, perhaps you can tell the page to stop loading?

8. Tigris of Gaul

Tigris of Gaul Warlord

Do you know how to do that, PLEASE???

9. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

There's usually a reload button near the web url box, also there is a button to stop loading the page. Most browsers probably have these buttons linked like Firefox. When the page is loading the button should switch to the 'x' to stop the page from loading. When the page is done loading the reload button appears in same spot.

10. Tigris of Gaul

Tigris of Gaul Warlord

Yeah well, no matter what I do I cannot download the mod.

11. Nathiri

Nathiri Commander

Can you take a screenshot?

12. haluu

You can try this: I have uploaded a secondary download link from Mega.nz. You can download the 1.2 Full Install here: https://mega.nz/#!bcNC1DTK!FQB_ak6SPYbJRrt1KjzZ3O8KwL0iScQzziAeBNOxNzE
    Make sure that you click on "Download through your browser" and NOT the other two more obvious buttons, so that you don't need to download the unnecessary software.

Also, make sure you have the required 1.3 patch after downloading version 1.2. you can download the patch here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24241

13. Tigris of Gaul

Tigris of Gaul Warlord

Thank you haluu for the Mega.nz link, it worked perfectly. ;)

14. haluu

Im glad to hear that! Enjoy the mod! :)

15. tomma

tomma Chieftain

Got this error when finishing a cultural victory.

16. haluu

Yikes! Ok thanks so much for pointing this out! I will look into it and correct it for the next version.

17. Jimothy1001

Jimothy1001 Chieftain

I am not good at technology at all, so bear with me. :confused: So, I finally got it downloaded and got it to show up in the Civ-Conquest menu. But, when I click "okay" to load it, it says:

"Loading Error

Error Reading File

Missing entry in "text\pedialcons.txt: ICON_BLDG_shrine

the game will now exit"

Sorry, I don't know how to take a screenshot of the error. I hope you can help!

18. r16

r16 not deity

if you use a keyboard , it's likely to have a button named Print Screen on the top rows in line with the F1-F12 buttons . In my laptop ı think the printscreen is a secondary function of a button but still accessible . When you have this ready find a picture in your computer and open it with Paint . Or something that will allow you to copy past your screenshot . Save with a different name . While posting here take the "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply" and look for "Manage Attachments" . That will allow you to post the image here . As for the question the first thing to look for is whether you have the folder-in-a-folder issue . The scenario must be inside a single folder and not the double folders the Winrar regularly creates .

19. Cottenmouth

Cottenmouth Chieftain

Hey haluu,i just downloaded v1.2 and v1_3 and i am able to go through the start up screens for starting a new game but when i try to build my first city no matter which civ i choose or settings the game will instantly crash.Im wondering if its a problem with windows 10 because before i was able to play ealier versions of your game with no problems but now i cant even play at all ;( and i really love this game and want to play the newer versions you just made. Any advice on what could possibly be the cause?

20. haluu

i'm glad you enjoy the mod! can you get a screenshot of the error message? or at least tell me what the error message is? that would help me figure out if it's simply a game version error or a windows error. thanks! =)