Tides of Crimson (FANTASY MOD)

Trolls, let me guess how beastly they can be, drinking a potion to be Powerful than their enemies ,right wink wink lol jk

more like Trolls Potionalic lol

lol kind of. they have berserk mode (much like "mobilization levels" from the original civ 3) that allow them to build military units twice as quickly in times of need. =)

lol kind of. they have berserk mode (much like "mobilization levels" from the original civ 3) that allow them to build military units twice as quickly in times of need. =)

oh yea i dint play with all civs haluu, but i will as soon i m done with the orcs :)

haha. that's fine. orcs are funny! i'm currently uploading version 0.60 beta actually, so you will have the 4 new races (including the Trolls) very soon! just check in a few hours! =)

it's good! working so much now i barely have time for anything. the patch was supposed to be up a while ago, but the upload kept failing. *sigh* atomic gamer. i will try again today. lol.

new version (0.60 beta) released guys! click on the link in my signature for more info and the download link.

thanks tom. got that fixed in a small patch.

let me know how that game goes. i only testplayed 2 full games with the trolls. just wondering what your experiences with them are. =)

In your first post you provided a link to download the Mod:

Download v 0.60 Beta Full, then click on "Free Download".
(If you have any previous version of Tides of Crimson, this will overwrite it)

When I clicked "Free Download" button, the site (Uploading.com) downloaded my Bookmarks and Web History.

I would suggest to anyone else that wants to get this mod that they find a copy somewhere else, or at the very least scan the file for viruses and malware that Uploading.com might have introduced into the file before you install it.

hm didnt know about that. thanks for the info. the file should be fine, but i will try to find a new site to upload it too if it's a concern for anyone. problem is i work 70 hrs a week and barely have time for my own life. but when i get the chance, i will see if i can find an alternative upload.

yes i do .. i extracted it and put it into the c:/programs(x86)infrogrames/civilization/conquest/scenarios
just like all other mods the x86 is because thats where all my programs are i have windows 7 64 bit

I love the mod. It is quite detailed. I do have one issue, though. I have been playing as the demons and finaly got my first arch demon. I used it to kill some invaders and the summon hell dragon effect went off. However, the game errors and says:

Error reading file
missing entry in "scenarios\tides of crimson\text\pedialcons.txt"
ANIMNAME_PRTO_Hells_Dragon

Than it ends. Whats happening?

glad to hear you enjoy the mod, and i will do what i can to keep you enjoying it. =) sorry i didn't respond sooner i work like 80 hours a week. =(

it sounds like a small syntax error in the text files. i will fix it for you and give you a patch for that when i get off work later tonight. thanks for your patience.

actually sorry. give me a week. and i'll have your issue fixed. work is killing me. but i will get to you soon. i'll post again when the patch is up. like i said.. less than a week. thanks again bud.

Top Bottom