1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TIL: Things I Learned Today in Civilization VI

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by AntSou, Jun 19, 2019.

1. AntSou

AntSou Emperor

This thread might not get anywhere, but the idea is for you to share new things you've learned about the game. It might be silly stuff or actual useful info for other players. Keep it to simple things (not entire strategies :p) and one per post.

Today I learned that Roads do not automatically upgrade everywhere. Only within your borders:

I did scroll over the tiles. The three at the centre are ancient roads, the other two are classical roads.

borad and TrailblazingScot like this.
  2. SxSnts9

SxSnts9 Warlord

Today I learned that if you right click to attack with Persian Immortals they will attack as a melee unit, but if you click for the ranged attack they will attack as archers. Never knew that. LOL and I play with Persia the most. I thought they always attacked as archers unless it was the last turn to take a city (So that they could conquer cities). Definitely changes up the strategy.