1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tile improvement suggestions

Discussion in 'CivBE - Ideas and Suggestions' started by deathpickle, May 4, 2016.

1. deathpickle

deathpickle Chieftain

Drone tower: Gives cities within working distance the ability to work 1 more tile. (similar to the drone command.) Always gives 3 production (similar to the Terrascape).
    5 energy maintenance. (gains bonus's with research).

Second idea is to make nodes gain bonus energy for every other node surrounding it.
    (visually you'll see them linking with energy)
    I like that one because it fits the theme of supremacy: you gain bonus's for massing things together.

My third idea is more of a combination of the two. Drone towers give an extra worked tile, and gain resources based off of what is around it. for example, every academy it touches gives it +1 science. I feel this is more of a harmony thing, as it works best when separated.

My fourth idea is to make a "drone command" wonder, it's similar to the victories wonders in the sense that you build it on land. It automatically works itself, and the 6 tiles around it.

2. deathpickle

deathpickle Chieftain

Updated idea's... (now i that I've had more time to think of them).

Drone Control (supremacy tile improvement): 0 of anything when working the tile and has 1 energy maintenance. Gives cities within working distance the ability to work 1 more tile. It doesn't need to be worked to provide the bonus worked tile.
    With 12 supremacy it provides exactly a total of 1 science, 2 production and 3 energy. +1 food with industrial ecology.
    (best built on tiles you don't care about.)

Node (ultimate supremacy tile improvement): +1 production +1 energy.
    Nodes can link to another node or city, gaining 3 bonus energy. (or 5% military production)
    Gain an extra link with 8 supremacy. +1 science with hyper computing.
    (visually you'll see them linking with energy!)
    I like this one because it really fits the theme of supremacy: you gain bonuses for massing things together.

Hive mind (Ultimate harmony tile improvement): +1 science and culture. 5 maintenance.
    All surrounding tiles gain bonuses relevant to the tile. These bonuses do not stack, and only affect tiles covered in miasma. Hive minds must be built on land covered with miasma:
    Farms and biolabs gain bonus food, mines and manufactories gain bonus production, generators, nodes and drone controls gain 2 bonus energy, academies and arrays gain bonus science, domes gain bonus culture. Doesn't provide bonuses to terrascapes as they can't be built on miasma.

(not sure about this one)
    Cloning vats (Tile improvement): 5% bonus military production. +2 food and +1 supply. 2 health and energy maintenance costs. Maybe bonus starting experience for units built (not bought) in this city with artificial evolution or something.

Bonus idea!

Azer forge (supremacy wonder): It's similar to the victories wonders in the sense that you build it on tiles. It automatically works itself, and the 6 tiles around it. Can be built and work tiles further than 3 tiles away from your city so long as you own the territory there.

In the Azer Forge, they manufacture new "human beings" called Azers. dat supremacy.