[R&F] Tile Yield Reference Sheet

Wit

Chieftain
Attached is a "Tile Yield Reference Sheet" for Civ 6 R&F. I felt this has been missing, and I have been meaning to do this for a while and finally got around it. My hope is that it is self explanatory. All data was pulled from game files. I tried my best to be accurate - I welcome any reports of errors/omissions.

Attachments

• Civ6RF Tile Yields.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 13,895
A* for effort.I appreciate anyone that puts the effort in.
I do have trouble reading it but feel this is not your issue, more than its a tricky area to make look simple, especially with the changes through the ages.

A slight misunderstanding that is not just you and may be a bug but I doubt it. I have been playing with a LOT of fisheries lately... is is 1 food per adjacent despite what documents say.

@Victoria: I appreciate the feedback. I will make note of the fishery modifier comment. Regarding the graphical quality: I was trying to squeeze everything into two pages... perhaps for the next version I should consider making everything a bit bigger for legibility... I will probably wait for GS, though.

I appreciate the feedback.
Great, taken as intended, I'm a little autistic so say things as I see them.

... so looking again jade in jungle gives 1 food, 2 production and 1 culture, Should it be 2 food?
I have not checked the sheets, just chose a couple at random.

... so looking again jade in jungle gives 1 food, 2 production and 1 culture, Should it be 2 food?

I believe Jade only appears on featureless & flat plains or grassland or tundra. So, I believe it is correct as shown in the sheet, but please let me know if I am mistaken.

I don't understand the point of this spreadsheet, or at least the way it's done.
At least from an "ease of memorizing" perspective, this seems much simpler:

Base yields:
Grasslands: 2 food.
Plains: 1 food 1 production.
Coast: 1 food 1 commerce.
Tundra & Ocean: 1 food.
Snow and desert: nothing.

A hill always adds +1 production.
A forest adds +1 production.
A rainforest, floodplain or marsh adds +1 food.
A reef adds +1 food and +1 production.

an example on mines:

MINE

A mine adds +1 production (+2P with apprenticeship, +3P with industrialization).

In addition to above:
Production: Coal & Uranium add +2P.
Gold: Copper adds +2G, Silver/Diamonds add +3G
Science: Iron/Aluminium/Mercury add +1S
Culture: Amber & Jade add +1C
Special cases: Salt +1F +1G, Niter +1F +1P

Edit: all data taken from the spreadsheet, haven't played the game yet, thinking about buying it ;)

Last edited:
I agree, one approach is "memorizing" but that is not the only possible approach. This is intended as an 'additional tool', a reference, perhaps some will find it useful. I hope I will find the time to update it for GS soon...

This is intended as an 'additional tool', a reference

To be fair, I don't think Civ6 does the best job on displaying yields, that's why it's hard to read. I think a combination of numbers and icons would be much cleaner to read.

This is so awesome thanks for putting this together!!! Great resource

I think it would work best in landscape format instead of portrait format. I may have to play around a bit.

Awesome. Some thing I dont understand, why are some building bonuses listed like the +1 food from watermill or the +1 production from Rhur valley, but not others like the+1 food from lighthouse?

Top Bottom