Tiles flickering?

Goglutin

Chieftain
The problem is that tiles flicker from mid-game to end-game. This happen mainly on Algae and Miasma but also happens on generators if I have many worked tiles in view. It also seems to be more prominent on tiles affected by orbital units. The problem is ''un-persistent'' and vanish when I get a medium close-up. Its only there on zoom-out.

I tried many things ranging from reducing graphic quality and resolution (non-HD) up to changing Nvidia control panels options. I also tried playing in a window. I played a game without any mods just to see of the problem could be mod-related, but its not. I also tried a dozen of solutions presented by other fellows without any success.

I also tried uninstalling/re-installing the game.

I uploaded my Dxdiag, just in case. But my rig is more than enough for this game.

I'm totally out of idea now. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

PS : Here is my speculation. The game seems to have a limited graphic memory for tiles. If there is any way to increase it I suspect this may solve the problem. But I have no knowledge in programming so ...

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    72.7 KB · Views: 174
I understand this to be an issue that's been around since the game came out. So maybe your speculation is correct.
Just to throw more speculation into the ring, it could also possibly be a z-fighting problem?

In other words, I don't know of any real solution.

Top Bottom