Time For a Good Laugh

Some good ones in there! Thank you for sharing!

~ perhaps one thing...Interesting fact: Eating spiders isn't so much a "traditional" Khmer/Cambodian food, but become "popular" during the Khmer Rouge for 2 reasons. 1) Starvation motivates people to eat all sorts of things. 2) The Khmer Rouge didn't allow people to eat more than an equal, but tiny, share of rice. People would sneak into their mouths anything they could at any opportunity that they were not being watched (at the risk of being executed for it)...And spiders turned out to be an ideal candidate ~ and a source of protein. But why are spiders popular now in Cambodia? Well it turns out tourists love "exotic" foods, and for some reason they became a big hit for the tourist industry (and tourism is something they heavily rely on now), and therefore we have come to associate Cambodia with eating spiders.
It's his delegation gift though. It being ahistorical, along with the face he makes, makes it even better. :thumbsup:

Qin's is so true. "What need have you for wonder when you gaze upon the wonders I will never, ever build?" :lol: I'm extremely sick at the moment, so this made my day. :hug:
Sorry, you're sick. But yeah, he always gets mad at me when I build wonders, yet he hasn't even attempted to finish one himself.

Pericles, Gorgo, Qin and Jadwiga are my favourites. :lol:

But Tamar is of course the unbeatable meme queen. :goodjob:

She's gonna build a wall & make Mongolia pay for it.

I could finally make one again after what it seems like forever. The Robert the Bruce one is up. Check it out.
I also edited Gorgo and John Curtin just to clarify what I meant to be the joke when I made them.
Edited: Thanks to @Kimiimaro for a better picture as well.

Last edited:
Robert the Bruce isn't bad, but I'm disappointed that you didn't use a screenshot of him kicking his stool :p

Could you make some Civ V, too? It has some good ones, like Harald Bluetooth's ragequit or Ahmad al-Mansur being friend to all living things :p

Not his stool-kicking ragequit. 0/10

Robert the Bruce isn't bad, but I'm disappointed that you didn't use a screenshot of him kicking his stool :p

Could you make some Civ V, too? It has some good ones, like Harald Bluetooth's ragequit or Ahmad al-Mansur being friend to all living things :p
If I can find a screenshot I can change it.
Maybe. Never really played Civ V much, just really dove got into Civ with this game. But we'll see.

If I can find a screenshot I can change it.
Maybe. Never really played Civ V much, just really dove got into Civ with this game. But we'll see.
Robert the Bruce kicking his stool away.png

You're welcome :p

And if you eventually decide to make some Civ V pictures, don't forget Ramkhamhaeng the annoying Siamese troll :p

Ok final edited version is up. I need to stop overthinking and second guessing myself sometimes, but I think this is the best one now.

Lautaro is now available.

What meme could we come up with for him?

Something to do with having Philip's sword. By the way, the blog mentions this as a symbol of Mapuche resistance, but I bet it was just as much an excuse to recycle a character model.

Lautaro is now available.

What meme could we come up with for him?

Something to do with having Philip's sword. By the way, the blog mentions this as a symbol of Mapuche resistance, but I bet it was just as much an excuse to recycle a character model.
I'll release him together with Shaka.
Eagle Pursuit=Falcon Chase=Swift Hawk? :think:

I don't care if it was laziness; I find it absolutely hilarious. :D

You may want to rework Vickie’s (o making a new one of her) showing her reaction to the addition of Scotland as a separate civ :p

You may want to rework Vickie’s (o making a new one of her) showing her reaction to the addition of Scotland as a separate civ :p
Or Robert's reaction when she introduces herself as "Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and soon, dare I say, the empire." :lol:

Top Bottom