Time For a Good Laugh

I don't care if it was laziness; I find it absolutely hilarious. :D

Well, it's still some time before the release, so I won't be surprised if the sword changes in the release version. They might have just put a pre-existing sword cause they were running late for the first look or something.

Well, it's still some time before the release, so I won't be surprised if the sword changes in the release version. They might have just put a pre-existing sword cause they were running late for the first look or something.
I hope not--I really like the callback.

As for the meme, give him more things from other leaders (e.g. Pericles' helmet) and the writing should be 'I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle' :D

Or Robert's reaction when she introduces herself as "Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and soon, dare I say, the empire." :lol:

"Och! I bested old Edward when he had that notion, and I'll best you too, lassie."

Ohh... what a choral meme will it be!

grid the image: 3 lines, 3 columns

Line 1, 3 columns: Enter Vickie introducing herself: "Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and soon, dare I say, the empire."
Line 2: column1: Chandra, column2: Curtin, column3: Shaka. Caption: "¿Empire?"
Line 3, 3 columns: Enter Robert kicking stoool: Caption: "¡¡¡¿¿Scotland??!!!"

(Optional, Line 4: 3 columns): Enter Vickie in the "shrug" pose (Think is this one)

Ohh... what a choral meme will it be!

grid the image: 3 lines, 3 columns

Line 1, 3 columns: Enter Vickie introducing herself: "Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and soon, dare I say, the empire."
Line 2: column1: Chandra, column2: Curtin, column3: Shaka. Caption: "¿Empire?"
Line 3, 3 columns: Enter Robert kicking stoool: Caption: "¡¡¡¿¿Scotland??!!!"

(Optional, Line 4: 3 columns): Enter Vickie in the "shrug" pose (Think is this one)
You forgot Poundmaker.

Anton said it was deliberate, so Philip's sword stays. :D

contributin'

upload_2018-2-3_0-14-19.png

You forgot Poundmaker.

I hesitated to put it him not to be lawsuited!

Seriously, I was ignorant whether to consider Canada in or out the British Empire at Victoria's time (i.e. Roosevelt would not have made sense as the US were already independent before Vickies reign)

But given Canda still has a queen, and a map like this, yes Poundmaker needs to be added too.

Spoiler :

Lautaro and Shaka are up.
Now can't wait to make some for post R&F DLC leaders. :mischief:

Top Bottom