1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Limit

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by algorethemeek, May 23, 2014.

1. algorethemeek

algorethemeek Chieftain

Hey all,

Total noob question here, but I'm just getting into (and haven't yet finished a game of) the BTS Rhye's and Fall mod.

I know there is a set amount of turns in the game, just as there is in a regular game that has a time victory condition. But I hate those. I always take them out!

So my question is: Do you have the option of playing beyond the built-in time limit in this mod, even if you're not being scored for it?

2. DC123456789

DC123456789 Chieftain

Yes... just click "No, just one more turn..." after the victory screens.

3. algorethemeek

algorethemeek Chieftain

Excellent, thanks. Wasn't sure if that was still available in the mod or not.