1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Europe (52x32)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Pre-made Maps' started by Fierabras, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Fierabras

Fierabras Chieftain

This is a map for a scenario I'm working on. It's a cut-out of Rhye's map from the RFC mod.

I have also added a version with 7 civs in their historical starting positions.

Playabele civs in historical starting locations:

- Rome
    - Carthage
    - Greece
    - Egypt
    - Babylon
    - Persia
    - Celts

+ Rhye's civ colors and with game options:

Option=GAMEOPTION_RAGING_BARBARIANS
    Option=GAMEOPTION_AGGRESSIVE_AI
    Option=GAMEOPTION_NO_TECH_BROKERING

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10189

2. Hell Hawk

Hell Hawk Emperor

Is there a specific program you used to crop Rhye's map? If so I'd love to have it, I've been wanting to release a stand alone version of Europe from my world map.

3. Fierabras

Fierabras Chieftain

Eventually I cropped it manually with a text editor. It took me a while, but I have plans for a scenario or 2 with this map.

4. AmericanEagle24

AmericanEagle24 Chieftain

I played the game on my weak comp. with Carthage and went a good ways in before it got unbearably slow. I found that Brennus and Hammurabi were the powerhouses with their great land, and I as Hannibal had to quickly settle Spain or get my you-know-what handed to me.

5. Contox

Contox Chieftain

I like this map. A lot. I usually just play Earth 18 Civs and go around deleting most of the civilizations in worldbuilder to keep my computer from slowing down. This makes it a whole lot easier.
    although, there were some color issues. i dont know if it was on purpose or if it was only my computer screwing up, but the Babylonians were black, the Romans were red, and the Persians were pink. I fixed it in my game no problem, but i suggest you fix that. :)

6. Fierabras

Fierabras Chieftain

I used "Rhye's civ colors" as stated in the first post for better contrasting colors. Babylon, is dark blue by the way, if it's black, the barbarians overtook it.