Tiny map of Earth (52x32)

Dorfmeister

Chieftain
I've made this tiny map of earth since larger maps tend to make less powerful computers run really slow later in the game. The map is of size 52X32, which runs great even on my old laptop! :D

There are 10 civs starting more or less at their historical locations:

Romans
Indians
Mongols
Russians
Arabs
Egyptians
Malinese
Americans
Aztecs
Incas

Attachments

• Tiny Earth map.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,467
  • europe.JPG
    europe.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,076
  • asia.JPG
    asia.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • america.JPG
    america.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,435
Only 10 civs ? :(

Crash757 said:
Only 10 civs ? :(
Another ignorant post from you.

Have you even looked at the map? Having more than 1 European civ would be simply unplayable, as they wouldn't even have enough space to found their first cities.

Although I'd not play an Earth map on tiny it looks like a real good job for the limited space. And a bonus point for the creative idea! ;)

Thanks for this map Dorfmeister :goodjob:

OMG this would make for some INSANE MP duels!!! :eek:

GREAT job, Dorf!

To begin with I would like to thank you for a great map!

I have one small problem however that I hope someone will be able to help me with. When I start playing the cities, workers etc. look as they do once you reach the modern era (i.e. skyscrapers etc.). Is there anything I can do to change this?

Mikael Samuelsson

great map. Finally an earth map that won't cause slowdown. Must have been hard to make, good job.

Martinus said:
Another ignorant post from you.

Have you even looked at the map? Having more than 1 European civ would be simply unplayable, as they wouldn't even have enough space to found their first cities.

I disagree. Take a look at Microworld

On-topic: Nice map. I'll give it a try.

Dorfmeister said:
I've made this tiny map of earth since larger maps tend to make less powerful computers run really slow later in the game. The map is of size 52X32, which runs great even on my old laptop! :D

There are 10 civs starting more or less at their historical locations:

Romans
Indians
Mongols
Russians
Arabs
Egyptians
Malinese
Americans
Aztecs
Incas

those are pritty horsehockyy screen shots