Tips for a war

Darth Tribble

Friendly Neighborhood Conqueror
I'm on a standard size Earth map as Sumeria. I spawned in France and settled Germany, Iberia, Ireland, and the British Isles.

To the south and east is Norway, who controls most of the Mediterranean (aside from aforementioned Feance and Iberia.

He's a little too close for my liking and I want to cut down his size a bit.

I tried attacking his Greece city, but he defended it well after I ignored his concerns about my units near his territory.

Italy is practically impenetrable without a naval assault as it is one tile wide and is blocked by a military district.

North Africa could be easy to take, I'd just have to park my units outside the city and then blitzkrieg it.

Any tips? Is Norway and the Mediterranean even worth my time?

I think you said it, you will require a naval force to support your land army.

Or you could try to spawn a Great General to give you that slight bonus to change the tide in your favor.

But the way I see your game right now, make some navals units, try to get a Great Admiral.

or bee-line for the tech that grant military corp.

Bring some siege weapons and take the military district that is blocking you in Italy. You can take it just like you take a city. Catapults do a good job and siege towers make a big difference for your melee troops. Unless they are so far ahead that they are one shotting your troops you can take them down with numbers, probably without even any casualties.

Top Bottom