1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for WWII Conquest

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Mythical, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Mythical

Mythical Chieftain

I just finished the Napeoleon conquest and just need to beat this last one for 9/9. I tried with the U.S and failed miserabily. This has been the only conquest that has given me any trouble. I'm playing on Regent Level. Any help would be apprecated. Thanks in advance.

2. MarineCorps

MarineCorps Explosion!

If you play as Japan with your ships bombard Pearl harbour before bombing it with your planes. Better chance of sinking more ships.

3. silver 2039

silver 2039 Chieftain

As America follow their strategy in real life.

4. SuperBeaverInc.

SuperBeaverInc. Groucho Marxist

What I did was rushed an airport in Manila, then just continually produced Combat Engineers in the Mainland US. Then airlift them to the Phillipines, and sail them over to China or Southeast Asia, and just conquer.

5. CIVPhilzilla

CIVPhilzilla Reagan Republican

Japan, IMHO is easiest, they have so many units, plus the enemies cities are very vunerable. My suggestion with the US, defend your front and hold your own against Japan, while teching up to nukes and have history repeat itself.