Titanium not added to resources counter

cazaderonus

Actual Dad.
So, still in the game where i have the quest issue (yay...), i noticed another problem.

I had a hill on which i built a mine to max out production. And then, i finished the research that reveals the titanium. And it popped right on my mine.

Yet, it didnt add to the counter on top of the screen. It's still like i dont own any titanium. I thought i may need to build a quarry and not a mine (which i think is the case) but when i send a worker to do that, no quarry improvement was available. Nor the "destroy improvement" option.

So, is that a bug or did i miss something here ?

I'll add the save when i get home.

Could you attach the save? I would love to take a look. Thanks!

Could you attach the save? I would love to take a look. Thanks!

On this save, there's another titanium resource i'm about to finish mining. This one popped before i start the mine so i'll see if it works.

THe first resource that popped on an existing mine is near prosperity.

Attachments

• Élodie_TURN 105.CivBESave
    634.9 KB · Views: 153
I am having the same problem. I have two separate mines on titanium that were not added to my total and I cannot build anything requiring titanium. Closing the game and reopening did not fix it.

Attachments

• Élodie_TURN 170.CivBESave
    620.6 KB · Views: 170
Same bug encountered, this is the exact turn that titanium is revealed (and not added to strategic resources), it's near the city on the right.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn 91.CivBESave
    494 KB · Views: 128
the bug seems to be if the mine is built before the titanium is discovered, the game does not recognize the improvement to connect the resource. same thing is happening with nests and xenomass.

Top Bottom