TLC Mercantile (Experimental)

One of these things?
Spoiler :

upload_2019-2-5_11-46-35.png

If you just want the colony’s graphics changed, that would be easy. If you want something like the Open Pit Gold Mining building to apply outside of a city, that wouldn't be possible.

If you just want the colony’s graphics changed, that would be easy. If you want something like the Open Pit Gold Mining building to apply outside of a city, that wouldn't be possible.

I thought you could do it, although I very wanted to build buildings in non-cities
the game would look cool
I found building walls here I want to try

Last edited:
I thought you could do it, although I very wanted to build buildings in non-cities
the game would look cool
That would be excellent.

Are these the wall you’re talking about?
Spoiler :

upload_2019-2-5_13-19-27.png

You can make a quote by highlighting the text then click ‘Quote’. There will be a button below your post window that says ‘Insert Quotes…’ that pastes the text in to your post.
Spoiler :

upload_2019-2-5_13-25-22.png
It should make things easier for you.

[QUOTE = "Oni Ryuu, post: 15358299, member: 283672"] Вы говорите об этой стене? [/ QUOTE]
No, it turned out that there is only graphics through which you can go
Can you build this fence in your mod? what have you found beautiful would be the gate to this fence

that's what i found

Last edited:
There isn’t any reasonable way to add those walls to the game. I‘m trying to think of a way to use the Fortress terrain improvements to make a continuous line of fortifications without making them look too ugly.
It would also mean placing troops on every one of those tiles or you’ll be giving the invaders an advantage.

You can change the city’s boundary line graphics to whatever you want but it would also need to be suitable for land and sea tiles. A long fortified wall around your nation would look really cool, but one going through the sea would look daft.

Last edited:
Hi @Glutius Max

I’m taking notes for customised games. Is there anything that you want that I’ve said I didn’t want to change in the main game?

Sorry I have been away so long and haven't replied to your comment. The last time I played your mod I remember that pirates were missing. I always liked having the option of pirates and hidden nationality units. It's a good way to simulate proxy wars and covert operations. I just set up my new computer and will be installing the game again. I'll let you know of anything else that comes to mind when I get it set up and play again over the next few weeks.

Hi guys.

I’m working on a new update. The Civilopedia will be fully up to date, religion will be more important and I'm making some changes to the improvements’ list.

I’m going to remove temporary defensive buildings, State of Emergency, Congestion Charge, Land Tax and Import Duty and add Waste Disposal Service, Workshop and Millpond.

@Lionic

Let me know if you need any help when this update’s ready.

I seem to be the only one who has reported getting crashes when trying to upgrade units. I was beginning to think it was something that had to do with my computer but it's happening again on this new computer.

Top Bottom