TLC Mercantile (Experimental)

:( Too late to send a save file. I should have saved it. I uninstalled the game and deleted all remaining folders then reinstalled it. I did have the mod installed in two places though. It was in civ3/conquests/conquests and civ3/conquests/conquests/scenarios. I have started a new game with a fresh biq and it's only installed in civ3/conquests/conquests.

Sorry, Glutius Max. i was sure i responded to you post.

The folder location should be Civilization III Complete/Conquests/Scenarios
I think you'd be better off waiting for the latest version of the game before you reinstall everything.
Ps
I've just got a new computer and it won't play Civ at all.

That's a bummer. Are you using the original disc version? It might be a windows 10 problem. Try using the steam version and see if that works. I think they optimize it for newer systems. When will you upload the new version?

For the first time I have run into the same unit upgrade crash while playing a different mod. It seemed to start happening when I reached the unit limit. I started using a no unit limit patch and the crashes stopped. Maybe that will fix the problem with your mod too.

What is this? I've never seen a notification like this before.
game end.png

Is you game approaching 540 turns?
Have you edited the game at any point?

You will still be able to play after the limit but it will stop working out the scores.

You can use this edit to increase the maximum number of turns in the game to 9999. Change the number in the conquests.ini file in the conquests folder.

capturing princess=1000
Victory Point Limit=50000
Turn Limit=9999
Preferences=11110110011111111011011100111111
Rules=00000000000001000110100000001000

I haven't edited anything, but I am on turn 520 and the turn limit is 540...I'll change the limit in the .ini file.

I changed the limit in the file but in the game it's still showing that I only have 19 turns left and when I check the victory conditions it's still showing 540 turn limit. Does this mean I would have to start a new game for it to work?

I'm going to keep playing through but there is no possibility of winning anymore since my score is so far behind and there will be no chance of catching up when the scoring stops. I was just starting to gain an advantage on the continent I'm on too.

How is your game going?

It's been enjoyable and challenging. I've been having a terrible time getting my economy to run smoothly the whole game though. None of the goods do anything to generate money. I just use them to speed up production by disbanding them in cities which does help some.

Top Bottom