1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TLC Mercantile (Solo/MP Epic)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by Oni Ryuu, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Diversant

Diversant Chieftain

привет, ребята, я хочу знать, что у меня производство товаров из чудес света, но их нельзя распустить, чтобы построить здание. Как они работают? для чего они нужны подробно описать, что с ними делать? они накапливаются и Я даже не могу их удалить ?!

2. Node60

Node60 Warlord

First you need to translate the question into English. Use any online translator, such as this one:

https://translate.yandex.ru

2All:

===
    Hi guys, I want to know that I have a production of goods from the wonders of the world, but they can't be disbanded to build a building. How do they work? What are they for, please describe in detail what to do with them? They accumulate and I can't even delete them!
    ===

Civinator likes this.
  3. Diversant

Diversant Chieftain

sorry guys
    hi guys I want to know I have a production of goods from the wonders of the world but they can not be dissolved to build a building.How do they work?what are they for describe in detail what to do with them?they accumulate and I can't even delete them?!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  4. Oni Ryuu

Oni Ryuu King

Hi, @Diversant
    Sorry for the slow response.
    Those units have to be captured by an allied player to convert them in to coffers of gold.
    On a solo game, you can expose those units to an enemy (not barbarian) and recapture them after they’ve been converted. This system hasn’t been refined for single player yet.

Thanks, @Node60