TLC Mercantile (Experimental)

Sounds great, especially if pirate ship have bombard ability, it could really spice things up.

All of the units from Fire Catapults to Siege Howitzers are in the Medium/Mechanised weight class. It probably won’t be stated in your Civilopedia.
The Cargo Ship (Battle Fleet) is the first unit that can transport that weight class.

I’m in the process of restructuring the Civilopedia’s format and updating the information to match the corrections made to the .biq so; this Civilopedia is much more accurate (for the latest .biq) but it's not finished yet.
Download

I’ve got the advanced worker options working again. I have also made a tonne of repairs and I’m as sure as I can be; that the persistent bug we’ve been having in now gone.:D

It’s necessary to restart my game (once again:twitch:) to make sure I’ve eliminated all known flaws so; it’ll be a while before I get back to the industrial era.

You’ll all have to re-download your master folders and .biqs. There are a few updates planned for the graphics and civilopedia but they can be added as patches.

Last edited:
Jarovid
I’m reluctant to say it but, I think you game is irreparable. I’m not arbitrarily dismissing it; I’ve spent the last 10 ½ hours trying to find what the problem is and it seems to be beyond any simple solution. I think it has something to do with the Ottomans or Iroquoians but nothing I do has any useful effect.
Admittedly, the timing is conspicuous (considering the latest update) but there is nothing else I can suggest but to start a new game. I’m well aware of how invested you are and it must be disappointing so I can only offer my condolences.
I'm sorry, Oni.
P.S. If you want to try to repair your game by yourself; I’m quite willing to walk you through my methods but i wouldn't holdout much hope.

Last edited:
How is your game going?

I still have plenty of work to do on the unit graphics (adding resources) but the Civilopedia is progressing quickly. This is the most up to date version so far.
Civilopedia
I’m hoping to have it done in a few days but I thought you might have passed the updated entries already.

Glutius Max & we76
If you’re still with us, I’d like to know how you’re doing too.

Glutius Max & we76
If you’re still with us, I’d like to know how you’re doing too.

I'm not gone but have been away for a while. I scrapped the old game I was playing that still had the same bug as before with the game crashing when I tried to upgrade units. I'll be checking out this new download soon and let you know how it goes.

I can confirm that the AI has built an artillery unit, moved it to one of my cities and bombarded with it. This unit cannot be captured or auto produced but could have been upgraded from an earlier unit.

I would like to know what causes the AI to use its artillery. If the AI used enough artillery offensively, they’d continue to be a serious threat throughout the game.

I still think the most detrimental flaw in the AI’s logic is its inability to perform a competent amphibious assault.

Been getting crashes when clicking on technology advisor and I notice that units don't reinforce when I click on the reinforce button. This save has become unplayable for me since it crashes every time I click to open the technology panel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom