Tn'T P6 - Middles Ages, here we come!

What is are enxt few techs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we got enough libraries so far, and I am preparing our economy for a zero research economy, not the opposite. That temple, future harbor and marketplace will be a major cash cow for our nation, all we need is currency. I am against delaying that to random chance for when two AIs got it.

Assuming this means "technology that we might consider coming out of our ~0% cocoon to research at an aggressive pace", I would have to say I wouldn't consider any of these, except for Chivalry (only if it was the consensus to build the Knights Templar). However, since there doesn't seem to be a large debate (nevermind consensus) on this issue, as for now I wouldn't even consider that. I'm sure if the topic comes up we'd have a nice debate and poll as to whether we should break out of our cocoon at that point in time.

viva la money! :king:

Provolution said:
I request a separate poll for going for currency right after Republic, so we can make better buildqueues withour own timing. I did not expect this as an unwarranted extort to set-up another library. We can as well secure ourselves marketplaces and get the economic base for our gold-income period. No emotional arguments or spurious requests for more libraries, currency would cut it alone. Marketplaces also add additional happiness.

Tell you what, I make a poll just too see if we want to research Currency next. But I don't think we have too, that is the next tech in line...:D

- TP

Top Bottom