To Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!

There would be less heat in the fluid, so thus it would be a waste of the precious fluid. You might as well add as much of your abundant resource (stored, body chemical energy) to get as much out of the liquid as possible.

Sobieski II said:
There would be less heat in the fluid, so thus it would be a waste of the precious fluid. You might as well add as much of your abundant resource (stored, body chemical energy) to get as much out of the liquid as possible.
You could easily warm them up by putting them under your clothes on your skin

What a shocking waste of alcohol that would be.

He must have smelled terrible. If I understand this correctly, he was tunneling through yellow snow:vomit:

Perfection said:
Excellent find FL2, excellent :goodjob:

Of course, I wonder if it would work if he just poured the beer on it.
That was my initial reaction. Then again, cold beer isn't as effective as urine, as the urine would be both warm and salty. If he had little time, then using beer would have been better, but over the long run, urine is best.

You're all very welcome! :)

When I transport a case of beer, it's usually in the back.....

Given the space in your Fiat, dont you mean 'can' rather than 'case'.

col said:
Given the space in your Fiat, dont you mean 'can' rather than 'case'.

When I transport beer in my FIAT, the case goes to the front, since the back is already filled with a fine 843cc engine.

I once did manage to get in 2 cases, without breaking stuff :) .

Belgian I hope, rather than the orange stuff.

Always best to have some handy in case of a snow drift.

In what span of time did he drink this?

I've never heard of anyone feeling pain in their liver from drinking too much. Maybe over a couple of decades, but in one sitting? :eek: That must be alot.

Top Bottom