To the Amplitude Studio-State Leaders and Citizen...

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
thx1.jpg

Let it be known that His Imperial Highness Coyote II of Norway, Leader of the Gedemonia Home-State, has graciously accepted your magnificent tribute as a fitting compensation for the crime of lèse-majesté when your scribe wrote "[ferrets] are more nimble [than cats]".

Our demand to remove all ferrets from the Mars Colonization Mission has been withdrawn and all grievances are forgotten. This is a day to celebrate and remember.

His Highness thanks you particularly for the large (and now empty) cardboard box, perfect playground, I personally thank you very much for everything that was inside.

Gedemon, scribe and official back-scratcher​

At least you got your Imperial Felinity to sit on top of the screen: mine knows too well that he can always get my attention by sitting in front of it when I'm trying to work or play on the computer.

You'll show us the whole setup too :)?
Spoiler Smaug guarding his mountain of gifts, gold piece included :
thx2.jpg

Spoiler :
If you mean the setup in action, not yet, sorry, the Case is a true piece of art, worthy of the Imperial treasury, and now part of the Imperial heirloom, but I still need to move it and it's water-cooled, so I prefer to keep it set up for transportation, as it is now. Once installed I'll try to post some.

But I can already tell you that the keyboard and mouse are great, better than what I had (which was good stuff), and the Headset is fantastic, I'm no audiophile so can't judge the sound quality (it's "more than good enough for me"), but the comfort is incredible compared to my previous headset, very light, and no pressure on the arms of my eyeglasses.

And the Steelbook edition of the game is now on display in my bookshelves, looks good.

Last edited:
Now I really envy you. That machine is awesome.

With only one exception: that G502 mouse, as great as it is, has been born with a fatal flaw. It contains the Chinese Omron, and it's doomed to fail you sooner rather than later with the dreaded double click. If you know how to solder/desolder, you'll have some fun, if you want. If you don't, prepare for replacement. After my entire gaming life of Logitechs, and tired of replacing Omrons in their otherwise awesome mice, I switched to the brand that was smart about it and has hotpluggable switches. They will fail too, but are replaceable in 2 minutes without soldering.

Just for your info.

Last edited:
I have the 502 as well. Do you reckon that double click is what causes the HK map to freak out and go to some random point when clicking on units?

Top Bottom