hclass

Prince
What have you found out about Civ4, please tell us now:

1) How does one collect Great People points? It is

a) a fix amount of point to collect per Great people throughout the game
b) increase along the game
c) increase by the number of Great people already created
d) others (please explain)

2) How does a powerful culture cause opponent's city unhapiness?
It is very easy to predict the number of unhappiness when surrounded by strong culture opponent?

3) How does the maintenance cost increase for newly built city?
I don't want to die of worries, are you sure it is not:
Increase according to total number of cities one owned?
or/and increase according to the distance from a palace?

Any "spy" would lose those rights if they broke an NDA.

warpstorm said:
Any "spy" would lose those rights if they broke an NDA.

I don't think he is subjected to any NDA, probably I have asked something he is not sure yet. How about these:

a) Any info of Diplomacy screen interface? Have you a screen shot to show?

b) Is there any improvement on F2 screeen. Does it remember the sorting set by user? Or remembering of sorting will come later in a patch like that happened to Civ3?

c) Will there be an option for reveal map (cheat) or can one mod such that a game starts with full map reveal?

d) Is there any improvement on the score screen at the end of the game?

I have spent a lot to plant you as a spy in Firaxis, dare you still keep quite!

hclass said:
I don't think he is subjected to any NDA, probably I have asked something he is not sure yet.
What spy? :confused:

ANyway - when they were taking applications for the Civ3 beta tests, a pre-requisite was that you had to be prepared to sign a NDA. Anyone associated with the Civ4 (members of the public or firaxis staff) would be under one of those I'd imagine.

ainwood said:
What spy? :confused:
One which spices the title of this thread.

When Soren wants to catch the spy, he will read and chances is he will leak...

Our spy has been caught before he could attempt the mission! Sid Meier is not pleased!

nicae said:
Our spy has been caught before he could attempt the mission! Sid Meier is not pleased!

That couldn't be true. I have detected him quite a number of time, sneaking in and out this forum, but don't know what he is up to, probably he have forgotten the new mission assigned "to bring Civ4 info to us" instead of "collecting futher Civ4 feature suggestions"

Ok guys, you caught me. If you each send me $30 I will tell you everything and give you the current copy of Civ4.

:suicide:

vbraun said:
Ok guys, you caught me. If you each send me $30 I will tell you everything and give you the current copy of Civ4.
:suicide:

I am going to nuke Firaxis if my spy keep failing, so keep yourself a distance from it.

Btw, will my powerful nuke creates a "big lake" after wiping Firaxis like that in SMAC? Does the new 3D engine in Civ4 allow one to bang off a big hole...?

hope this useless topic is closing, so lets go:

vbraun, if you give me the end version copy of civ4, i'll be very pleased to give you 30$. it would cost half as a new game in switzerland. now, gimmie gimmie.

bah, closing the countdown topic because of "spam" sucked :(
now i cant easily keep track of how many days are left =(((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom