1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

To those who've played Space Stage a bit. . .

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Tacit_Exit, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Tacit_Exit

Tacit_Exit King

Is there any way to make your colonies a bit more self sufficient? I have only 3 colonies and they're constantly getting attacked forcing me to zoom back and defend em. Seems like I should be able to get em to build self defense better than just lame turrets that have to be rebuilt constantly.

I guess being at war with 2 nearby empires doesn't help but I'm loathe to take over their colonies cause then I'll have even more real estate to defend.

I hope theres some sort of 'home guard' option so we're not forced to wipe out/ make friends with all nearby races just to be able to concentrate on exploration/missions etc.

Space stage is awsome otherwise its just the monotonous repetition of 2 of my systems being simultaneously attacked thats killing it for me :(

2. salty mud

salty mud Ey-up

It's a normal problem apparantly. The frequency of space pirate attacks is far too common I hear.

3. GoodGame

GoodGame Red, White, & Blue, baby!

Get Solver on it!!!

4. Ball Lightning

Ball Lightning www.sporedum.net

It is a porblem, but with good guns, it is usually only a 1-2 minute deture if you aren't picking up the reckages for money.

5. Leonel

Leonel Breakfast Connoisseur

The space pirates can be annoying. Especially when you're concentrating on other areas.