1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

To unaffiliated players: WePlayCiv team is happy to accept new members

Discussion in 'Civ4 -ISDG 2012' started by Kloreep, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Kloreep

Kloreep Chieftain

Hello to any lurkers out there who haven't yet signed up for a team,

If you're interested in joining a team, but not sure where to put your forum allegiance for this game, the WePlayCiv team invites you to consider joining us as your MTDG III home. We're a varied group, from old WPC hands (as old as a young site like ours get, anyhow :)) to newcomers. We like to play a mean game of civ, but we go off-topic and discuss things like cookies now and then, too. All are welcome and encouraged to join. As one of our members put it:

"Welcome to the easy life-style at WPC. Lurkers are welcome. Drinks are free!*"

If you'd like to join, visit the sign-up thread on our forums and speak up! :)

*Drinks may in fact not be free. Drinks may in fact not exist on the internet to begin with.

2. grant2004

grant2004 Citizen

:goodjob: Glad to see one of the teams making this move. I believe democracy games are a great way to get new people involved. A single team democracy game is where I got started.

Obviously in a competitive multiplayer game things are a little tougher, security is a concern. However, by the end of the game, I expect it will be clear that this was a smart move for you guys.