Toddler and a Strip Club

Xanikk999 said:
He was only 3-4 years old. Honestly it wont harm him anymore then any kid seeing a naked women. In fact it might make them mature faster! :mischief:

I think the fact that he wandered into the strip club is not problematic at all, but leaving a small kid alone in the car :eek: how stupid can you be?

edit: oops didn't see sanaz' post :blush:

There's a number of problems here. The main one in my view is that the father was dumb enough to go into the club with the kid there. Maybe the kid will be too young to remember where father had been going in former days but with the somewhat adverse weather outside, after a good long period, naturally had the child overcoming monster pressure to be with dad. Such carelessness about this vice of his is much worse for him going there in view of the child (since in later years it will matter even if the child has no idea what the place is for now) as it promotes the vice to the child. He at least should have taken the child home first. Found a way to lock him up and then leave. There's little possibility of promoting the vice that way and the child is inmost situations undoubtably safer/warmer. A little directly inconvenient for the dad, but the child is worth it. Maybe the dad just thinks somehow or other he can watch the child better that way?

My dad was a breadman when I was growing up, and there were quite a few times when he would stop by the plant and we would sit in there upwards an hour or more, but there was no question of survival or anything like that (mom was always there when we were younger anyway), as we could roll the windows down or start the car (therefore the heater) if we wanted, but of course a tot starting up the car or leaving him with the keys is dumb. It doesn't help this situation any that it sounds like the child was alone. Alone? In car by a strip club? Not exactly the sort of place I would trust strangers to leave my child alone.

Xanikk999 said:
I can remember the first time i didnt think of girls as gross was maybe 2cnd or 3rd grade. Thats 7 or 8. By that time we are turned on by that sort of stuff and even have thoughts about it.

Thats odd. I started jerking off to girls at 3 years old...oh yah

Did he take the Kevin Federline parenting program?

Top Bottom