Toft's flag and religion icons

toft

King
New flags for each civilization
Replaces ingame civilization icons with flags. Not all flags are 100% correct because not all civs actually had flags. I have favored flags with symbols over the simple 2 or 3 stripes.

New flags for citystates
The indicator icons for citystates on the citybanner has been replaced with blank flags and its corresponding icon. So it changes from red, orange, black, green and blue depending on your relationship with that citystate. Same as before, just with flags.

New religion icons
Replaces the white religion icons with colored icons.

Adjusted size for some icons (diplomacy list f.ex.) - more may come.

Exclusive for Brave new World

Special thanks to WHoward69 for being lua awesome :)

DOWNLOAD

I installed this mod, enabled it in game, not showing up in saved or new games. Any ideas?

Toft,

I love the mod but I was wondering, In the past I believe you had a mod that allowed alternative flags like the American Revolution flag, or the Soviet Union flag, or even the United Kingdoms. Any chance at bringing this back? I loved the older mod in the last expansion. I apologize if I confused you with another flag maker. Keep up the great work.

Vyv

Toft,

I love the mod but I was wondering, In the past I believe you had a mod that allowed alternative flags like the American Revolution flag, or the Soviet Union flag, or even the United Kingdoms. Any chance at bringing this back? I loved the older mod in the last expansion. I apologize if I confused you with another flag maker. Keep up the great work.

Vyv

Wasn't planning on it :) sorry. I have reinstalled windows and steam, so it would require a lot of fiddling to retrieve all those single flag mods, it would be a bit too cumbersome.

Firaxis might think they made the most modable civ to date, but it sure isn't straight forward simple for a noob like me :D

You could just get it from steam and change it to your liking - no need for a non-steam download.

Many users cannot reach steam at all (mac version of the games (even steam-dependent) or those who have non-steam ones.

Top Bottom